FOX NEWS DUMPING POPULAR BIMBO

Camp

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2013
One of the FOX NEWS Bimbo's has not had her contract renewed and appears to be getting dumped and booted out of the consultant's team.

Who is leaving? For that matter, who is still there? Weird how liberals watch conservative TV more than I do.

Gretchen Carlson walked off the set after a sexist joke. Was it her?

Bimbo fatigue? No matter, plenty more where she came from -- whoever we might be talking about. :dunno:
Rupert's got an endless cache of his Page 3 Girls.

I must say this is the least informative shred of an OP story I've seen in quite some time. About as informative as the Fox Noise Channel. Seems to me you can't call this a "current event" if you can't even document your source for something that may or may not be happening in the future or maybe not just because "I thought I heard it somewhere".

:link:

Bimbo fatigue? No matter, plenty more where she came from -- whoever we might be talking about. :dunno:

I must say this is the least informative shred of an OP story I've seen in quite some time. About as informative as the Fox Noise Channel. Seems to me you can't call this a "current event" if you can't even document your source for something that may or may not be happening in the future or not.

^ that

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk

I must say this is the least informative shred of an OP story I've seen in quite some time. About as informative as the Fox Noise Channel. Seems to me you can't call this a "current event" if you can't even document your source for something that may or may not be happening in the future or maybe not just because "I thought I heard it somewhere".

It is in all the papers. FOX has dumped Palin. My source was Huff Post and I didn't want to start that old argument. Figured sooner of later less controversial news sources will cover it. The have and now you can pick whatever source you want, because it is in all the papers.

It is in all the papers. FOX has dumped Palin. My source was Huff Post and I didn't want to start that old argument. Figured sooner of later less controversial news sources will cover it. The have and now you can pick whatever source you want, because it is in all the papers.

Oh, "it's in all the papers". Well by golly that makes it alright, since I've got "all the papers" right here. Sarah Palin lets me have 'em after she's done reading.

.... If it's 'in all the papers' how come you can't come up with a link?

Sorry I just cannot understand this attitude lately of expecting one's readers to do all the work. You wanna start a thread, use some building material. This ipse dixit shit is bullshit.

In other can't-be-bothered news, a woman in New Guinea has given birth to sesquihexidexihumpituplets, 136 children. Seven of them are dragons and thirty-one were born with X-ray vision.

"It's in all the papers". :lame2:

Last edited:

Don't let the radical rightwingers back you into a corner, The Huffington Post is one of the leading news sources of the media.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Oh, "it's in all the papers". Well by golly that makes it alright, since I've got "all the papers" right here. Sarah Palin lets me have 'em after she's done reading.

Sorry I just cannot understand this attitude lately of expecting one's readers to do all the work. You wanna start a thread, use some building material. This ipse dixit shit is bullshit.

In other can't-be-bothered news, a woman in New Guinea has given birth to sesquihexidexihumpituplets, 136 children. Seven of them are dragons and thirty-one were born with X-ray vision.

I always back up my comments and post. Finding sources for this story is not a problem. There are pages of them of google, yahoo, bing, etc.

nola.com/tv/index.ssf/2015/06/fox_news_dumps_darah_palin.html

I was counting on someone like you to create a drama about no link.

I always back up my comments and post. Finding sources for this story is not a problem. There are pages of them of google, yahoo, bing, etc.

It ain't our job to Google. It's yours.

It ain't my job. You can move on to another thread if you don't like the way I present mine. It ain't your job unless my post makes you curious and influences you to make further research. It is your call and job to take 15 seconds to google if that is what you call a job and want an answer.

It ain't my job. You can move on to another thread if you don't like the way I present mine. It ain't your job unless my post makes you curious and influences you to make further research. It is your call and job to take 15 seconds to google if that is what you call a job and want an answer.

Wrong -- It IS your job. If you start a thread or make a claim the onus is on YOU to materialize it.

Not the reader -- YOU. The asserter.

This ain't rocket surgery.

Forum List

Back