Fox" "News" Dick H. Morris Tries To Scare Jews With Holocaust Propaganda

Truthseeker420

Gold Member
Mar 30, 2011
Home of the 2013 BCS National Champion
Dick Morris Urges Jews To Reject Democrats And Obama “To Avoid Another Holocaust”

Dick Morris was back with some more crazy predictions on Hannity last night (5/24/11). First, Morris announced that President Obama doesn’t have “a prayer of getting re-elected.” Morris went on to make a series of dire forecasts about the economy and all the constituencies Obama would lose. Then, to cap it all off, Morris said Jews need to choose between Democrats and a “commitment to avoid another Holocust.”

News Hounds: Dick Morris Urges Jews To Reject Democrats And Obama

Dick Toe Sucker Morris has been wrong about EVERYTHING since Obama decided to run for president.

Seriously, this idiot is used for his opinion by fox and he is wrong about everything. EVERYTHING.

Dick Toe Sucker Morris has been wrong about EVERYTHING since Obama decided to run for president.

Seriously, this idiot is used for his opinion by fox and he is wrong about everything. EVERYTHING.
but for fox, he says the right things

Dick Morris Urges Jews To Reject Democrats And Obama “To Avoid Another Holocaust”

Dick Morris was back with some more crazy predictions on Hannity last night (5/24/11). First, Morris announced that President Obama doesn’t have “a prayer of getting re-elected.” Morris went on to make a series of dire forecasts about the economy and all the constituencies Obama would lose. Then, to cap it all off, Morris said Jews need to choose between Democrats and a “commitment to avoid another Holocust.”

I agree with Mr. Morris. If Obama is going to join the Palestinian cause, it's premier precept is to eliminate Israel. That's why every concession Israel has ever made to the Palestinian at some do-gooder president's request, Israel gets missiles lobbed at it and a bevy of homicide bombers murdering people in public markets, large social gatherings, mass transportation and bars.

Not one good Israeli deed has gone unpunished. Not one.

I agree with Mr. Morris. If Obama is going to join the Palestinian cause, it's premier precept is to eliminate Israel. That's why every concession Israel has ever made to the Palestinian at some do-gooder president's request, Israel gets missiles lobbed at it and a bevy of homicide bombers murdering people in public markets, large social gatherings, mass transportation and bars.

Join the Palistinian cause? He is too pro Israel. And who is killing who? Don't buy into the GOP fearmongering propaganda.

124 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians and 1,452 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000. (View Sources & More Information)

Israelis and Palestinians Killed
September 29, 2000 - Present

1,084 Israelis and at least 6,430 Palestinians have been killed since September 29, 2000. (View Sources & More Information)

If Americans Knew - what every American needs to know about Israel/Palestine

Last edited:

many israeli misdeeds do go unpunished.

just ask the thousands of dead palestinians.

israel takes the land, gets the guns, and kills10 people for every one israeli death. israel is not the victim here.

Last edited:

Join the Palistinian cause? He is too pro Israel. And who is killing who? Don't buy into the GOP fearmongering propaganda.

124 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians and 1,452 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000. (View Sources & More Information)

1,084 Israelis and at least 6,430 Palestinians have been killed since September 29, 2000. (View Sources & More Information)

First I don't know who this guy is because I don't listen to talking heads.
And then please tell me who fires first? If someone fires a missile into a residential neighborhood of a city in the USA we will respond at least 10 fold. I do not blame Israel. They have done nearly everything asked of them only to be shit on every time.
I do know that the old leadership of the PLO admitted that there was no such country or nation or nationality as Palestine or Palestinian.

So the fact that Obama has been supportng this "Arab Spring" where main proponents are calling for the death of jews is just attempts to scare the jews. Completely ignore the fact that our administration is in bed with these people.

I suppose the fact that The Nazis have begun organizing in Egypt now is something we should just pretend isnt happening either.

Or the fact that Obama is proposing Israel give away all their defenses. Is that good or bad for the Israelis?

Why is it you guys dont take people for their word?

First I don't know who this guy is because I don't listen to talking heads.
And then please tell me who fires first? If someone fires a missile into a residential neighborhood of a city in the USA we will respond at least 10 fold. I do not blame Israel. They have done nearly everything asked of them only to be shit on every time.
I do know that the old leadership of the PLO admitted that there was no such country or nation or nationality as Palestine or Palestinian.

That's the same BS excuse we used to wipe out Native Americans.

My source is not the GOP. And your source is mistaken. The Palestinians lob missiles from homes with lots of little children around so that the certain and inevitable missile response hits lots and lots of little children they subsequently bequeath the title of "martyr" upon their honored kill.

The military consider this kind of masochism is self-inflicted homicide for the sake of bad press for their enemy, Israel.

Not only that, but a few years back there was a huge flap about Palestinians dragging the same dead child's body around from missile response hit site to missile response hit site, then selling the picture to local newspapers in the region. The same child's dead body photo was shown in several locations and counted as several "dead children."

How stupid do you think Americans are to fall for this propaganda of false information published by the Palestinians to hurt Israel ever further than the homicide bombings did?

I do my homework by staying up with current events, and I don't believe everything in print.

I do believe one thing, however: America has been helped by Israel, and the Allies of WWII approved Israel's return to the homeland of their ancestors, and we promised them safe passage.

Either we respect our national word or we don't.

I'm not leaving the choice to Barack Obama to put the onus on Israel for its troubles and to put them at the same risk they were in prior to 1967. When his idea to throw in with the Palestinians was proffered by him, I opposed it, wondering where in the hell did he go learn American History from?

It seems he went to the America-Is-Bad-for-All academy, and I've had a belly full of Barack Obama and his dissing of the country where my fathers died since 1611.

That's the same BS excuse we used to wipe out Native Americans.

We didn't wipe out the Native American. There are quite a number of them living peacefully throughout our sorry society.

And even more intermarried as a survival method, which puts all native Americans as almost all our brothers. :eusa_angel:

They were our brethren before then anyway. Unfortunately, our human family has alot of interfamily conflict.

Fact is that our forefathers screwed over the American Indian tribes. Really bad screwed them. At times almost genocide.

How does that give the so called Palestinians the right to kill children because they disagree with their religion?

Fact is that our forefathers screwed over the American Indian tribes. Really bad screwed them. At times almost genocide.

How does that give the so called Palestinians the right to kill children because they disagree with their religion?

It is Israel who is killing children. Palestinians have a right to defend their homeland and their people.

It is Israel who is killing children. Palestinians have a right to defend their homeland and their people.

They don't have a homeland. There has never been a country called Palestine.

March 31,
1977, the Dutch newspaper Trouw published an interview with Palestine Liberation Organization executive committee member Zahir Muhsein. Here's what he said:

The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct "Palestinian people" to oppose Zionism.

For tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa, while as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan.

Read more: Palestinian people do not exist Palestinian people do not exist

You watch a lot of fox news there Zona? Didn't think so. Dick Morris might be a weasel, but if you ever listened to him, you would know he makes very accurate predictions!

Forum List

Back