Fox News Contributor Says Ferguson Residents Hate Whites And Are Psychologically Suspect

Only when a black person is killed by a white person do blacks get upset

Most blacks do hate whitey.
All they hear from their leaders is how much the Republicans hate them.
Republicans are white.
Ergo ....Blacks hate Whitey.

Fox News Contributor Says Ferguson Residents Hate Whites And Are Psychologically Suspect

---------------------------------------------------
What are Your thoughts on this?

So far the responses are what I expected from your question.

I've always found this board a form of amusement because it's like playing with children who have never been allowed to wander past their own front yard.

But the Trayvon Martin murder and now the blanket free pass given to the Ferguson PD without question shows they are worse than children not allowed past their own front yards, but more like children not allowed out of their own house.

I've always found this board a form of amusement because it's like playing with children who have never been allowed to wander past their own front yard.

But the Trayvon Martin murder and now the blanket free pass given to the Ferguson PD without question shows they are worse than children not allowed past their own front yards, but more like children not allowed out of their own house.

Not a free pass...Unlike sharpton and the rest I choose to wait until the investigation is complete.

My initial response is that most of us are relying on stereotypes when we discuss Ferguson:

"In Ferguson's more affluent areas, blacks and whites say the racial tensions seem remote. Angela Teague, a 47-year-old white woman, is married to an African-American church building manager in Ferguson; she is the church secretary.

"Together, they have three mixed-race children as well as two other from previous relationships. Ferguson, she said, is conducive to small-town community life.

"'I have never seen any racial problems,' she said. But, she added, speaking of the protesters' demands, 'My husband and I really have taken a side in this whole thing. We do want justice, whatever that means.'"

Personally, I'm not convinced anyone at Fox News has much interest in "Justice" unless it's spelled "Just Us."

http://online.wsj.com/articles/fergusons-experience-offers-lessons-on-integration-1408751208

Do you expect truth or honesty from a site that bills itself as real liberal politics?

I guess it would have been better to respond by calling people names like you do.

You have this backwards, you're the amusement on this board...

The only child like behavior is yours...

It's actually pretty simple, assault store employee, assault Police Officer and you may find yourself in a bad situation, most children understand this before they leave elementary school...

But the rabid excuse machine of the Liberal Left blames everyone else, is that simple enough for you?

Forum List

Back