Fox News Attacks Black Lives Matter As ‘Lawless’ After Cheering Cliven Bundy’s Lawless Militia

Black Lives Matter is no more responsible for killing cops than Christians are for killing abortion providers. Prove me wrong...
So if someone bombs a abortion clinic they'll get an invite to the WH....is that what you mean? Cause that's what I got out of what ya said.

Black Lives Matter is no more responsible for killing cops than Christians are for killing abortion providers. Prove me wrong...
So if someone bombs a abortion clinic they'll get an invite to the WH....is that what you mean? Cause that's what I got out of what ya said.

Well, reading comprehension training is available...

Last I heard - Bundy still owes $1 million in unpaid grazing fees. That means this little white mooching welfare rancher still owes us taxpayers $1 million in unpaid grazing fees. BTW, the Bundy ranch only consists of 160 acres.
No...he paid them to the county....

Stop believing the propaganda....

Last I heard - Bundy still owes $1 million in unpaid grazing fees. That means this little white mooching welfare rancher still owes us taxpayers $1 million in unpaid grazing fees. BTW, the Bundy ranch only consists of 160 acres.

Serious question: Can you provide a link to prove that? Because as of January 2016 - he still owed $1 million in unpaid grazing fees.

Cliven Bundy still owes the U.S. $1 million. What are the feds doing to collect it?

If money is the concern
who is going to pay for all the millions of dollars of property damage that Black Lives Matter
created with their hate speech and demagoguery ?

Baltimore was 9 million alone

Serious question: Can you provide a link to prove that? Because as of January 2016 - he still owed $1 million in unpaid grazing fees.

Cliven Bundy still owes the U.S. $1 million. What are the feds doing to collect it?
The Real Story Behind The Bundy Ranch Harassment | Dana Loesch Radio

If money is the concern
who is going to pay for all the millions of dollars of property damage that Black Lives Matter
created with their hate speech and demagoguery ?

Baltimore was 9 million alone

So, what's your point?

that Black Lives Matters is a racist group that behaves in fascistic ways of destruction of property and personal intimidation to achieve their ends

and Democrats are stuck on stupid to defend them because of their racist attitude of low expectations

next question

So you're going to fight to have grazing fee debts forgiven with the same fervor you would with student debt if Hillary was elected?

Maybe it's time to get a handle on state and local law enforcement vs federal cops. It was the ATF that started the fiasco that led to the Ruby Ridge siege during George Bush Sr.. The Feds decided to recruit a citizen as a federal informant and when he refused his son was shot in the back and his wife was shot in the face and killed by an FBI sniper. The same renegade Feds went on to the worst example of a freaking search warrant in American history and they ended up incinerating 80 men women and children at the Branch Dividian compound in Waco Texas with tanks and poison gas. Incredibly the same out of control federal law enforcement renegades somehow received permission from the Hussein administration (or not) and shipped over 3,000 illegal weapons to Mexican drug cartels and lost track of them. It's estimated that hundreds of innocent Mexican citizens and at least one Federal agent were murdered with the weapons. Meanwhile the FBI found time to run a rancher off his property for illegal grazing while they couldn't find two Russian terrorists in Boston when Russia gave them everything but their freaking cell phone numbers. The dirty little secret is that the Police Officers who do the dirty work and die in the line of duty every year are vilified by the same liberal media that protects the idiots who run the federal agencies.

The rancher’s battle was supported by heavily armed militiamen and women. Insurrectionism was the ugly theme of the day. Law enforcement was the enemy. And for Bundy, Fox News acted as his publicist/public defender, rallying conservatives across the country to support a rancher who didn’t want to pay his taxes.
  • Bill O’Reilly suggested Bundy “probably is a hero in many people's eyes because he's standing up against this colossus."
  • Sean Hannity relentlessly promoted Bundy, who called the Fox News talker his “hero.”
  • Andrew Napolitano called the law-breaking rancher a "patriotic, heroic American."
Make no mistake, the Bundy stand-off was aggressively anti-law enforcement. “Militia snipers lined the hilltops and overpasses with scopes trained on federal agents,” SPLC noted. During one confrontation, protesterstaunted federal agents with insults, denouncing various officers as a "terrorist," "loser," "chickenshit," and a "fucking pussy.

Fox News Attacks Black Lives Matter As “Lawless” After Cheering Cliven Bundy’s Lawless Militia

n1v87d.jpg

Patriots my ass. They are nothing but white supremacist terrorists!

That's the liberal lefts answer to everything. So of course it's the only answer you can think of...
Black Lives Matter is a bullshit racist organization, what did Clive Bundy do? Not give up his land to the Feds? Wow he didn't pay grazing fees, and Al Sharpton didn't pay taxes........is he in jail?
That was not Clive Bundy's land. And yes, Al Sharpton should be in jail.

It was the American people's land , and I gave him permission as an American!
Your government didn't get your permission in time…oh well!

That's the liberal lefts answer to everything. So of course it's the only answer you can think of...
Black Lives Matter is a bullshit racist organization, what did Clive Bundy do? Not give up his land to the Feds? Wow he didn't pay grazing fees, and Al Sharpton didn't pay taxes........is he in jail?

That's what happens when we get a community agitator as a president.... Dividing the country.... and you think...

aQq6Tg2.jpg

That's what happens when we get a community agitator as a president.... Dividing the country.... and you think...

aQq6Tg2.jpg

That is the most true capture ever

So you're equating a family of half a dozen with thousands of BLM ad-hearers
Lakhota's government has to spend millions on those despicable Bundys, and they've spent how much reigning in BLM trouble makers?It' amazes me the level the gov. and the left have raised the Bundys too.
This week jay silverheels Lahkota has Cliven Bundy up there with Al Capone next it will be up there with El Chapo
Cliven Bundy the lawless rancher. LOL Reminds us so much of nakoula Basseley the video maker. Hilarious

Lakhota's government has to spend millions on those despicable Bundys, and they've spent how much reigning in BLM trouble makers?It' amazes me the level the gov. and the left have raised the Bundys too.
This week jay silverheels Lahkota has Cliven Bundy up there with Al Capone next it will be up there with El Chapo
Cliven Bundy the lawless rancher. LOL Reminds us so much of nakoula Basseley the video maker. Hilarious

Are you honestly trying to equate a few white militia terrorists with a race of black people who are being systematically fucked over and murdered just for being black? Seriously, are you?

Are you honestly trying to equate a few white militia terrorists with a race of black people who are being systematically fucked over and murdered just for being black? Seriously, are you?

Systematically murdered? Hyperbole much...Blacks kill.more whites then whites kill blacks.

Systematically murdered? Hyperbole much...Blacks kill.more whites then whites kill blacks.

Lakhota, where is Andrew Jackson when you need him?

Forum List

Back