Fox News about 80% of migrant caravan are men under the age of 35

Fox News: 'About 80 Percent' Of Migrant Caravan 'Are Men Under The Age Of 35'
Fox News reported Monday that the migrant caravan headed to the United Stated from Guatemala and Honduras is composed of "about 80 percent" men "under the age of 35."

31437377_571258286572685_2573181217033682944_n.jpg

Oh imagine that one too now , we told you Obama and the UN bastards created a which mah call it , a law I guess that Children are considered up to the age of 31 years old. DHS created this during the Obama moron years and it still holds true today . We must make Trump aware of this bs.

Understand it or not this is the CIVILIAN ARMY OBAMA the a hole told you about..... when you can't comprehend how these pricks still work behind the scenes then reality isn' tpossible for you .. it's called " THE DEEP STATE" >.

Make that UP TO THE AGE OF 31 either way it's a kid all the way up to that age number.

View attachment 224247

View attachment 224248

Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals
Someone refered to them as a peaceful group...I don't think so.View attachment 224337He stood his ground the Mob could care less. If this type of incident happens at the US border it is not going to go well.

Hell,Mexico hates us and I wouldn't doubt if they let them in on purpose just to help break us faster.

Fox News reported Monday that the migrant caravan headed to the United Stated from Guatemala and Honduras is composed of "about 80 percent" men "under the age of 35."

Oh imagine that one too now , we told you Obama and the UN bastards created a which mah call it , a law I guess that Children are considered up to the age of 31 years old. DHS created this during the Obama moron years and it still holds true today . We must make Trump aware of this bs.

Understand it or not this is the CIVILIAN ARMY OBAMA the a hole told you about..... when you can't comprehend how these pricks still work behind the scenes then reality isn' tpossible for you .. it's called " THE DEEP STATE" >.

Make that UP TO THE AGE OF 31 either way it's a kid all the way up to that age number.

View attachment 224247

View attachment 224248

It does not matter what sex or age they are. NONE of them are welcome here.

We should give all female migrants ankle monitors and assign them to being maids for private American citizens. They will work for free for a minimum of 10 years while studying and waiting in line to finally become citizens. All young males should be screened and if found to be criminals (gangs, ISIS, etc.) and sent to Venezuela. The rest of the young males should be put into the military. Lastly, build the wall so this never happens again.

They are workers. Hire them legally.
They are CRIMINALS -- EVERYONE OF THEM. They are an invading army being subsidized by the leftist lunatics. I predict their benefactors/enablers will deny them food and water when they reach our border so as to generate sympathy from the simple minded (Demonrats) and the America hating media.

Last edited:
We should give all female migrants ankle monitors and assign them to being maids for private American citizens. They will work for free for a minimum of 10 years while studying and waiting in line to finally become citizens. All young males should be screened and if found to be criminals (gangs, ISIS, etc.) and sent to Venezuela. The rest of the young males should be put into the military. Lastly, build the wall so this never happens again.

Could you see the femininazis on that one omg I would not want to be a man saying that one bahahh.

They are CRIMINALS -- EVERYONE OF THEM. They are an invading army being subsidized by the leftist lunitics. I predict their benefactors/enablers will deny them food and water when they reach our border so as to generate sympathy from the simple minded (Demonrats) and the America hating media.

If they are nor criminals now they will be as soon as they cross our border.

These young invaders should be put to work building the wall, then thrown over it.

They are CRIMINALS -- EVERYONE OF THEM. They are an invading army being subsidized by the leftist lunitics. I predict their benefactors/enablers will deny them food and water when they reach our border so as to generate sympathy from the simple minded (Demonrats) and the America hating media.

I think O.L. is. to severely gone and no matter what language or grade level you try and explain to that ignorant fk, she is one who is to far gone.

You know like the stupid fks who wanted to ride their bikes I dunno in some mulsim nation to prove how filled wiht love the people were and the both ended up dead.

There was another dumb bitch who did the same thing wanted to prove the same dam thing and that idiot ended up dead.

Yep. That is what I meant. WHY is Mexico allowing this mob to walk freely/illegally thru their country?

Yep. That is what I meant. WHY is Mexico allowing this mob to walk freely/illegally thru their country?

I like the idea of cutting all aid to any country enabling this shit

Because they never planned on helping Trump. They hate us We are europe unfolding.

This will do the following and Mexico knows it.

1. THIS WILL STRAING OUR FOOD SUPPLY-- but that would be much later possibly.
2. THE ECONOMY WILL BE SEVERELY STRANGLED
3. Schools
4. medical
5. they get free money/ welfare , free housing etc.

During Obama they actually advertised food stamps in Mexico telling them if you come here you can sign up for food stamps.
This is how they sink a nation , it doesn't happen over night.

During Obama they actually advertised food stamps in Mexico telling them if you come here you can sign up for food stamps.
Pure Alinsky tactic to overwhelm the system so as to bring it down and rebuild their communist dictatorship.

Pure Alinsky tactic to overwhelm the system so as to bring it down and rebuild their communist dictatorship.

OMG good point I forgot about Alinsky yep right on target.

Our immigration laws are dumb.

My son married a Brazilian national. She is here on a green card and has been employed for several years. If she loses her job and can’t find another one, she risks being deported. It matters not that she is married to an American. In addition, she has a college degree. One would think the wizards of smart in the Imperial Capital, would want competent foreigners rather then illiterate non-English speaking immigrants, but one would be wrong.

This is all about appeasing the Ruling Class and protecting the future of the D party.

View attachment 224247

View attachment 224248

Just look at any pictures from the caravans to see that's true!

Forum List

Back