Fox News about 80% of migrant caravan are men under the age of 35

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Fox News: 'About 80 Percent' Of Migrant Caravan 'Are Men Under The Age Of 35'
Fox News reported Monday that the migrant caravan headed to the United Stated from Guatemala and Honduras is composed of "about 80 percent" men "under the age of 35."

31437377_571258286572685_2573181217033682944_n.jpg

Oh imagine that one too now , we told you Obama and the UN bastards created a which mah call it , a law I guess that Children are considered up to the age of 31 years old. DHS created this during the Obama moron years and it still holds true today . We must make Trump aware of this bs.

Understand it or not this is the CIVILIAN ARMY OBAMA the a hole told you about..... when you can't comprehend how these pricks still work behind the scenes then reality isn' tpossible for you .. it's called " THE DEEP STATE" >.

Make that UP TO THE AGE OF 31 either way it's a kid all the way up to that age number.

upload_2018-10-23_7-24-8.png

upload_2018-10-23_7-25-49.png

Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals

Fox News reported Monday that the migrant caravan headed to the United Stated from Guatemala and Honduras is composed of "about 80 percent" men "under the age of 35."

Oh imagine that one too now , we told you Obama and the UN bastards created a which mah call it , a law I guess that Children are considered up to the age of 31 years old. DHS created this during the Obama moron years and it still holds true today . We must make Trump aware of this bs.

Understand it or not this is the CIVILIAN ARMY OBAMA the a hole told you about..... when you can't comprehend how these pricks still work behind the scenes then reality isn' tpossible for you .. it's called " THE DEEP STATE" >.

Make that UP TO THE AGE OF 31 either way it's a kid all the way up to that age number.

View attachment 224247

View attachment 224248

If they are so kind to stay in a single file line....

DesertedBouncyGar-size_restricted.gif

`
I don't see the problem. Excluding the trump types which see every immigrant under 36, a part of MS-13, this is the kind of working force America needs.

View attachment 224247

View attachment 224248

^ War on men

`
I don't see the problem. Excluding the trump types which see every immigrant under 36, a part of MS-13, this is the kind of working force America needs.
one might ask....why dont they stay home and work to make their country a better place?....
Because the cartel’s that Reagan built are trying to murder them and their families

`
one might ask....why dont they stay home and work to make their country a better place?....
Because the cartel’s that Reagan built are trying to murder them and their families
so if all those "men" are running,did they leave their families behind at the mercy of the cartels?...and there does seem to be a lot of males in the crowds....

`
so if all those "men" are running,did they leave their families behind at the mercy of the cartels?...and there does seem to be a lot of males in the crowds....
Men are people too. Enough with your GOP war on men. The 80% number is likely a lie anyways just as the right’s insisting that it was all military aged males coming to the U.S. from the Middle East was a lie.

`
Men are people too. Enough with your GOP war on men. The 80% number is likely a lie anyways just as the right’s insisting that it was all military aged males coming to the U.S. from the Middle East was a lie.
my GOP war on men?.....lol....why dont you back up what you just said and prove im a republican.....

View attachment 224247

View attachment 224248

Someone refered to them as a peaceful group...I don't think so.
upload_2018-10-23_17-11-39.jpeg
He stood his ground the Mob could care less. If this type of incident happens at the US border it is not going to go well.

View attachment 224247

View attachment 224248

upload_2018-10-23_17-17-0.jpeg

Organizations that receive Soros funding, directly or indirectly, include Human Rights Watch, the Center for American Progress, Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW), and the New Democrat Network (NDN). As an example of what these organizations do, the NDN operates the Hispanic Strategy Center to assist immigrants, legal and illegal. The goal is to extend the vote to all non-citizens and to assure that they vote the Democratic ticket.

Many of them believe there are employers waiting for them in Tijuana.

When our American President Trump closes that entry point it will have the effect of bombs going off.

Forum List

Back