fox new Poll Has trump Losing To 4 Democrats

This sure isn't good news for trump.

He's losing to 4 of the democratic candidates.

He can't even get above 39% in a fox news poll.

Fox News Poll: Biden still leads Democratic race, Warren climbs into second
Meaningless.

When the Trump fans start mailing bombs and going all Rambo on political opponents...voting will be suppressed
By the time you are finished we will bringing the new Soviet style national anthem. You will start out as Mensheviks and end up as Bolsheviks. Its a beautiful thing. Your paperverk please!!!

I'm amazed that Fox would even dare to publish that poll since they are such sock-puppets for Trump. Nothing more than the White House media arm. I bet he's reamed some asses over there at Fox for it, too.

Notice that the article mentions the fact that trump is losing to those democrats towards the end of the article. Which I'm sure is no accident.

I'm sure those at fox so called news really didn't want to publish that information.

However, the election is over a year away. Any poll right now really doesn't mean much.

I think it's an indicator of Trump fatigue. And he's going to get whackier than usual because we've got recession indicators (trade war + inverted yield curve) that he's panicking about. He KNOWS the Dems will indict him on obstruction and witness tampering as soon as he loses in November 2020.

And Hillary has a 98% chance of victory, Trump has no path to 270, blah, blah, blah.......

I'm amazed that Fox would even dare to publish that poll since they are such sock-puppets for Trump. Nothing more than the White House media arm. I bet he's reamed some asses over there at Fox for it, too.

Notice that the article mentions the fact that trump is losing to those democrats towards the end of the article. Which I'm sure is no accident.

I'm sure those at fox so called news really didn't want to publish that information.

However, the election is over a year away. Any poll right now really doesn't mean much.

I think it's an indicator of Trump fatigue. And he's going to get whackier than usual because we've got recession indicators (trade war + inverted yield curve) that he's panicking about. He KNOWS the Dems will indict him on obstruction and witness tampering as soon as he loses in November 2020.

We will see what happens in November 2020.

I hope they are right, but I won't really believe until it happens.
His trade wars bringing on a recession will be the final straw that breaks the camels back..... Or trumps back Camels are smarter than Trump

he gets crazier as time goes by because he sees all the crap they let him get away with

We will see what happens in November 2020.
Who will be in Baltimore peddling matches and gasoline?

Forum List

Back