Fox lied

Pull your head out of you know what. Fox stated that's it's edited....unless you're saying that fox lied and it wasn't edited, then I will owe you a humble apology. :D

Both of the videos are right there for you to watch and yet you tell others they're wrong?

Fox lies about everything. Period.

You're the one who needs to go hunting for your head.

Luddlie....you're such a tool....you had your ass handed to you with your thread, and this is all you got left????? :lol:
Luddly has left the building through the side exit ...

OMG ,Say it isn't so Fox News lied.

Pull your head out of you know what. Fox stated that's it's edited....unless you're saying that fox lied and it wasn't edited, then I will owe you a humble apology. :D

They might have not lied about this but they have used a few sources lately that gave them false info on certain subjects.
Fox and a few others are a joke these days, and people aren't smart enough to double check what they are being told.

OMG ,Say it isn't so Fox News lied.

They might have not lied about this but they have used a few sources lately that gave them false info on certain subjects.
Fox and a few others are a joke these days, and people aren't smart enough to double check what they are being told.

So that's your way of saying,"they didn't lie?'

I'm saving a link to this thread for whenever my buddies don't believe me about the irrational hatred and the ability to distort reality by modern day lefties.

Sickening.

Forum List

Back