Fox lied for a good mointh before the election

What were the lies? Please list them and tell us how they're lies....thanks! :)

Well...............for starters, there's the lie that FAUX Nooze told everyone by saying that all polls (other than their own) were skewed because the lamestream media sampled more Democrats.

Then...............there were the predictions made by Karl Rove and Dick Morris saying that Mittens would win in a landslide a week or so previous to the election which were shown to be completely wrong.

BTW................FAUX Nooze viewers are only 60 percent as informed as those that get their news from other sources.

So where did they LIE? Sounds more like they were just wrong. We all get things wrong sometimes, doesn't mean it was a blatant lie. The other news sources have gotten many things "wrong" also, you don't call those lies.

Wrong?? Really?? There is, "wrong", and there is, "lying". I think they were lying right up until they were forced to tell the truth. Other news agencies had called the election for Obama.

$mcdsfoxpropaganda.png

Wanting to know what a "mointh" is, I am.

Big concern for me, it is.

For all cavilites it is a big concern; form over substance.

Cavil:

"
cav·il
   [kav-uhl] Show IPA verb, cav·iled, cav·il·ing or ( especially British ) cav·illed, cav·il·ling, noun

verb (used without object)
to raise irritating and trivial objections; find fault with unnecessarily (usually followed by at or about ): He finds something to cavil at in everything I say.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight Fox news was the one making sure that nothing was reported that could possibly hurt the presidents chances for reelection. The media is a joke. They lied about Romney since before the primary and protected their imbecile leader. Sad state of affairs for America. Objective journalism is a necessity for democracy and that has gone bye bye.

do any on the right hold any anger for being lied to by fox about the election?
Let me help you with that Truth, observe...

Exhibit A: Feigned ignorance.

Exhibit A1: Feigned ignorance continued.
I don't watch TV news so I wasn't lied to by Fox or CNN or MSNBC.

Exhibit B: Obfuscation.
Fox news put the polls up showing that the race was tied.
Then they put them up and correctly stated when Obama was ahead.
They put the same thing up as all of the other news outlets.
They did the same thing as with MSNBC internal polls.
Internal polls of the networks favor the viewers who watch them.

Exhibit C: The subject is baffled that you would even watch or care about what's going on in RW FOX. The subject prefers you simply ignore it.
Isn't it strange that liberals watch Fox instead of their own channels?

Exhibit D: Here you see the subject pretending that they all do it, so it doesn't matter. As Bill Maher would say..."It's a wash!" and dust his hands off.
Neil Cavuto is a commentator just like Chris Matthews is.
There is a difference between reporters and commontators.

Exhibit E: Lies. The subject is now lying to excuse the wrongdoing of their affection. The subject also attempts to obfuscate while doing so. This a particularly devious, yet rather common, tactic employed by those of the rabid Far Right.
The pollsters got it wrong.
People seem to like high unemployment,lots of food stamps.The attack on business.Lots of entitlement programs...

Interesting that the left doesn't seem to be enjoying their victory.
All I see here is something that's been going on for a few years now from the left....
Attack,attack,attack....

They don't seem to be talking about their President all that much...
Can't say that I blame them.
Not a whole lot to talk about if you ask me...

Exhibit E1: A third party of the Independent persuasion even calls the subject on their blatant lies and obfuscation for further evidence.

I watched Fox do it so dont go lying about it

They weren't lying, maybe lying to themselves. I saw it to and Megyn Kelly looked stunned and pale as the results came in.

Exhibt F: Sarcasm. The subject attempts to employ the tactic of using sarcasm to suggest that the original charge is so outrageos, so wrong, so off that to believe it would be ridiculos, hence worthy of a sarcastic response. This is another common, but failing, tactic of the devious RWers of USMB and beyond.
Of course FOX was lying. They are right leaning.

And of course every other left leaning netowrk was telling the truth.

Good God.

Exhibit G: The subject now pretends to be an earnest warrior of truth, only seeking the facts and nothing but the cold hard facts. The subject employs the tactic of requesting further information proving the original charge, as if they have never seen it, and denies it's even true. This is perhaps the number one tactic of the nefarious Far Right USMBers to date. As usual, it's never successful.

Well...............for starters, there's the lie that FAUX Nooze told everyone by saying that all polls (other than their own) were skewed because the lamestream media sampled more Democrats.

Then...............there were the predictions made by Karl Rove and Dick Morris saying that Mittens would win in a landslide a week or so previous to the election which were shown to be completely wrong.

BTW................FAUX Nooze viewers are only 60 percent as informed as those that get their news from other sources.

So where did they LIE? Sounds more like they were just wrong. We all get things wrong sometimes, doesn't mean it was a blatant lie. The other news sources have gotten many things "wrong" also, you don't call those lies.

Right there....they state they were wrong. Being wrong isn't the same as telling a lie.

Exhibit D1: They All Do It (continued). Here you see the subject engaging in a final last stretch of a reach to debunk the original charge by engaging in the failed tactic of "they all do it." As if that fact would justify the defendant even if it were true.
Fox had as many people saying obama would win as they had saying Romney would win.

So to sum it up for you in one word...no, the Republicans, Rightwers and GOPers of USMB and beyond have absolutely no intention to get angry or even upset at FOXNEWS for constantly lying to them. They're only interested in defending them, just as they did and continue to do with G.W. Bush.

I rest my case.

How is not accounting for Obama Voter Fraud machine a "lie"?

Del is relieved TM is back

Forum List

Back