FOX ignoring the death of a great statesman

To have a State funeral and not invite the head of the State says all you need to know about John McCain. Me me me me..... Stupid teabaggers....me me me

So both CNN and MSNBC are paying tribute to this American hero and I turn on FOX and they are talking about illegal border crossings....WHAT A BUNCH OF DICKS!
/----/ McLame carried democRATs water.
View attachment 213031

You are a souless piece of Shit
...You and your president...the felon.
/----/ Me soulless? How about you democRATs who attacked Mccain?
Some on left target McCain's war record - POLITICO
https://www.politico.com/story/2008/.../some-on-left-target-mccains-war-record-0114...
Jun 30, 2008 - 06/30/2008 04:54 AM EDT. Share on ... Critics have accused McCain of war crimes forbombing targets in Hanoi in the 1960s. A widely ... Obama and the Democratic establishment haven't challenged McCain's record. Indeed ...

Democrats attack McCain's war record. McCain rejoices.
www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2008/06/this_means_war.html
Top McCain adviser Charlie Black was eviscerated last week for suggesting ... June 30 2008 7:16 PM. This Means War. Democrats attack McCain's war record.

Biden Opens New Phase With Attack on McCain - The New York Times
Biden Opens New Phase With Attack on McCain
Aug 28, 2008 - As Democrats often do, he paid tribute to Mr. McCain's military service ... had assigned him: humanize himself and Mr. Obama, attack Mr. McCain, ... Obama Wins Nomination; Biden and Bill Clinton Rally Party AUG. 28, 2008 ...
Where are the USMB posts attacking him?

So both CNN and MSNBC are paying tribute to this American hero and I turn on FOX and they are talking about illegal border crossings....WHAT A BUNCH OF DICKS!
/----/ McLame carried democRATs water.
View attachment 213031

You are a souless piece of Shit
...You and your president...the felon.
/----/ Me soulless? How about you democRATs who attacked Mccain?
Some on left target McCain's war record - POLITICO
https://www.politico.com/story/2008/.../some-on-left-target-mccains-war-record-0114...
Jun 30, 2008 - 06/30/2008 04:54 AM EDT. Share on ... Critics have accused McCain of war crimes forbombing targets in Hanoi in the 1960s. A widely ... Obama and the Democratic establishment haven't challenged McCain's record. Indeed ...

Democrats attack McCain's war record. McCain rejoices.
www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2008/06/this_means_war.html
Top McCain adviser Charlie Black was eviscerated last week for suggesting ... June 30 2008 7:16 PM. This Means War. Democrats attack McCain's war record.

Biden Opens New Phase With Attack on McCain - The New York Times
Biden Opens New Phase With Attack on McCain
Aug 28, 2008 - As Democrats often do, he paid tribute to Mr. McCain's military service ... had assigned him: humanize himself and Mr. Obama, attack Mr. McCain, ... Obama Wins Nomination; Biden and Bill Clinton Rally Party AUG. 28, 2008 ...
Where are the USMB posts attacking him?
/----/ That's your defense? Forget the democRAT attack machine, it's only USMB that matters?
1234.jpg

To have a State funeral and not invite the head of the State says all you need to know about John McCain. Me me me me..... Stupid teabaggers....me me me

McCain was one if the most selfless men to ever serve in the US Senate. When he was wrong he admitted it...unlike the liar in Chief.

McCain knows trump is a Putin chosen criminal. McCain was the picture of Class. trump is the picture of an ads....

81 years old. Smiling along for for every dollar of Debt spending, like Biden. enough already.

10 youth shot everyday in CHI....2 die. Did they care about them? Most on medicaid, not the gold-plated plan this phony royalty recieved. Extending him out year after year with elite care 24-7

Another Liberal standing on a grave so he can wag his finger at Trump and his supporters. A key play in the Liberal playbook a la Khizr Khan.

Hmm...I must have tuned into a different Fox because that’s where I first learned RINO John had died, and watched until I couldn’t stomach the accolades any more.

Sorry he died of a terrible disease, respect the awful treatment he all the other VN POWs suffered, but as a Republican pol he was often more of a hindrance than a help so in that respect I won’t miss him at all.

Forum List

Back