Fox glosses-over final Report on $13 MILLION Beghazi investigation

huh? STFU & GTFO of my thread troll boi!!! :bye1:

as to my OP, it is a sad, sad, SAD day in this great nations history that Fox TV is fingered as the communications arm of the GObP :(

This makes me hoppin' mad!!! :mad-61: The repubs should have that amt of $$$ taken-out of their operating budget. Like when false accusations are made against someone, the false accuser has to compensate the falsely accused.

Like they care? Remember Cruz and his little tirade over Obamacare....$24 million.....knowing full well that what he was doing was useless.....but they are the Party that wants to cut spending! Bwahahahaha!
it was $24 BILLION that Cruz(R) lost this great nation w/ his ill-advised, rw tirade :crybaby:

Government Shutdown Cost 24 Billion According to Standard Poor s TIME.com

Wouldn't have been anything if the Obola didn't PAY BACK the PAID LEAVE the gov't workers got!

:gives:

What part of STFU do you not understand? Nobody cares what your rotten brain is telling you to say.......:muahaha:

I love it when I hit these feckless subhuman subversives between the eyes with a few facts, and accusations that they can't answer, or be call hypocrites, and liars... You Mert, should stick with what you know best...REAL PUSSY! MEOW!!!

You're so entertaining.....I'm just laughing at you..... a worthless POS who just utters nonsense....you're a detriment to the Republican party....the kind of person they wish was a Liberal so they could point the finger and say, look what a worthless POS you are....but here you are, a clueless, know-nothing old white man Republican spewing crap......the sad part, you think anyone takes you seriously....I like that I actually make you want to call me names.....means that it's really getting to you.

Obama's da man.....and you're just so pissed cause he literally told the Republicans in Congress to go pound sound........only I think the real message was more like go F*ck yourselves....Bwahaha! I bet it really stings you that a black man can say that to a bunch of old white know-nothings who can't do too much about it.

huh? STFU & GTFO of my thread troll boi!!! :bye1:
He can't help himself, he's a doddering old fool who probably poops in his pants and watches Faux News, gets all riled up and wants to fight, but he can't, so he comes here!:D

as to my OP, it is a sad, sad, SAD day in this great nations history that Fox TV is fingered as the communications arm of the GObP :(
That's why they are the most uninformed group of people in America, who think they know, but all they know are the lies that Faux News spoon feeds them.

So Africans who contracted the disease in AFRICA came here to die

I can see why Conservatives are so terrified

And a nurse caught it, thank GOD we had expert care, but she just as soon could have spread it wherever she flew...we got lucky! Too bad you haven't volunteered yet for taking care of these people that will be coming here from Africa for treatment! I understand why Pond Scum are such :ahole-1:'s... they have to follow the Manchurian muslim no matter what the cost might be!...Sycophants, and all are a danger to Americans, with their blaze attitude!

Obama Plans to Bring African Ebola Patients to the United States Pakalert Press

So the nurse said.....fuck you, I'm not giving in to pussy Republican fear Mongering and the nurse was right

Shit, do you guys ever tire of being wrong?

As I said, you :ahole-1:'s got lucky, now wait and see what happens with all the Africans "Coming To America!"
Does it get better than that?

A freak'n nurse tells Republicans to go fuck themselves......I don't have fuckn Ebola

BUT this one caught it and was lucky to suve... but you only care because you Pond Scum can use her to forward your agenda UNTIL someone actually dies!

th

You're such an idiot...the OP has nothing to do with Ebola, moron. Maybe you should learn to read. But it's obvious why you are trying to change the subject....because you're pooping in your pants because what you thought was going to be the "scandal" that was going to do Obama in, turns out to be nothing, like Liberals said all along. What a bunch of morons your Republican leaders are, chasing after something they thought was going to turn out the way they wanted it just because they were itching to have something to hang on Obama, now they have to eat crow....like you, and try to distract us by bringing up Ebola......eat your crow, like a good lemming.
2hr1g5c.jpg

Only $13 million? Hell that's about 2.3 hours of the cost of taking care of the CHILD INVADERS from Central America..... SUCH A DEAL!!!!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::ahole-1:

I believe the Obola has asked Congress for $7 TRILLION for the little diseased migrants!

Child invaders?

Conservatives are shitting their pants over CHILD INVADERS?

I do hope you catch TB from one of the little darlings any are you taking in, you know Obola is asking people to do that, and being you're such a STAND UP GUY, I figure your good for 2...maybe 3 of the MS 13 variety?...No?
OMG! Let the Fear Mongering begin

You left out the EBOLA!
And a nurse caught it, thank GOD we had expert care, but she just as soon could have spread it wherever she flew...we got lucky! Too bad you haven't volunteered yet for taking care of these people that will be coming here from Africa for treatment! I understand why Pond Scum are such :ahole-1:'s... they have to follow the Manchurian muslim no matter what the cost might be!...Sycophants, and all are a danger to Americans, with their blaze attitude!

Obama Plans to Bring African Ebola Patients to the United States Pakalert Press

So the nurse said.....fuck you, I'm not giving in to pussy Republican fear Mongering and the nurse was right

As I said, you :ahole-1:'s got lucky, now wait and see what happens with all the Africans "Coming To America!"

A freak'n nurse tells Republicans to go fuck themselves......I don't have fuckn Ebola

BUT this one caught it and was lucky to suve... but you only care because you Pond Scum can use her to forward your agenda UNTIL someone actually dies!

th

You're such an idiot...the OP has nothing to do with Ebola, moron. Maybe you should learn to read. But it's obvious why you are trying to change the subject....because you're pooping in your pants because what you thought was going to be the "scandal" that was going to do Obama in, turns out to be nothing, like Liberals said all along. What a bunch of morons your Republican leaders are, chasing after something they thought was going to turn out the way they wanted it just because they were itching to have something to hang on Obama, now they have to eat crow....like you, and try to distract us by bringing up Ebola......eat your crow, like a good lemming.
2hr1g5c.jpg

Let's see just how fucking stupid Mert here is... in post #36 the RightWingNut said, and please go back and check to see, IN FACT, that HE brought Ebola into the conversation....."You left out the EBOLA!"

Do you want some sewer water to wash down the humble pie, or are you simply just going to FADE AWAY AGAIN, after being bitch slapped, you Pond Scum!

Only $13 million? Hell that's about 2.3 hours of the cost of taking care of the CHILD INVADERS from Central America..... SUCH A DEAL!!!!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::ahole-1:

I believe the Obola has asked Congress for $7 TRILLION for the little diseased migrants!

Child invaders?

I do hope you catch TB from one of the little darlings any are you taking in, you know Obola is asking people to do that, and being you're such a STAND UP GUY, I figure your good for 2...maybe 3 of the MS 13 variety?...No?

You left out the EBOLA!

th

2hr1g5c.jpg

Let's see just how fucking stupid Mert here is... in post #36 the RightWingNut said, and please go back and check to see, IN FACT, that HE brought Ebola into the conversation....."You left out the EBOLA!"

Do you want some sewer water to wash down the humble pie, or are you simply just going to FADE AWAY AGAIN, after being bitch slapped, you Pond Scum!

No, you idiot, all he said was that you left it out.....and like an idiot you jumped right into it, because you were itching to have some reason to jump out of the embarrassing fact that your Benghazi scandal turned out to be nothing but crapola created in the Republican caldron of bullshit.

That'll be the day when a poop-eating idiot like you does any bitch-slapping....especially to me......go eat your crow, you moron.

Like they care? Remember Cruz and his little tirade over Obamacare....$24 million.....knowing full well that what he was doing was useless.....but they are the Party that wants to cut spending! Bwahahahaha!
it was $24 BILLION that Cruz(R) lost this great nation w/ his ill-advised, rw tirade :crybaby:

Wouldn't have been anything if the Obola didn't PAY BACK the PAID LEAVE the gov't workers got!

What part of STFU do you not understand? Nobody cares what your rotten brain is telling you to say.......:muahaha:

I love it when I hit these feckless subhuman subversives between the eyes with a few facts, and accusations that they can't answer, or be call hypocrites, and liars... You Mert, should stick with what you know best...REAL PUSSY! MEOW!!!

You're so entertaining.....I'm just laughing at you..... a worthless POS who just utters nonsense....you're a detriment to the Republican party....the kind of person they wish was a Liberal so they could point the finger and say, look what a worthless POS you are....but here you are, a clueless, know-nothing old white man Republican spewing crap......the sad part, you think anyone takes you seriously....I like that I actually make you want to call me names.....means that it's really getting to you.

Obama's da man.....and you're just so pissed cause he literally told the Republicans in Congress to go pound sound........only I think the real message was more like go F*ck yourselves....Bwahaha! I bet it really stings you that a black man can say that to a bunch of old white know-nothings who can't do too much about it.
he's like an blithering idiot-bot

hey Op- thats not the last result. There will be a Congressional Hearing and that will prove the libs inexcusable disregard for lives and the law.

Republicans are 0-8 so far
Doesn't stop them from going 0-9

How much pie can Issa (R) get on his face before he's too ashamed to show his face in public. :dunno: He apparently has no shame. The repub-voting drones who cheer-on his partisan hack TAXPAYER FUNDED witch hunts are even worse. All those MILLIONS in taxpayer $$$ wasted on partisan hate :(

Child invaders?

You left out the EBOLA!

th

2hr1g5c.jpg

No, you idiot, all he said was that you left it out.....and like an idiot you jumped right into it, because you were itching to have some reason to jump out of the embarrassing fact that your Benghazi scandal turned out to be nothing but crapola created in the Republican caldron of bullshit.

That'll be the day when a poop-eating idiot like you does any bitch-slapping....especially to me......go eat your crow, you moron.

You dumb bitch, was HE the first to even bring it up.... You keep losing IQ qith each post....soon YOU will become cat food! You just can't fix what this idiot thinks!

he's like an blithering idiot-bot

So that is supposed to be a degrading remark? Calling you what you are Dot Communist, is degrading, you're an anti-American bitch... that's a little more degrading.... There's more....

How much pie can Issa (R) get on his face before he's too ashamed to show his face in public. :dunno: He apparently has no shame. The repub-voting drones who cheer-on his partisan hack TAXPAYER FUNDED witch hunts are even worse. All those MILLIONS in taxpayer $$$ wasted on partisan hate :(

Be happy, Dot Commie, They are still investigating and wasting your subversives money....after all, the regime has a great track record of NOT lying...right Mr. Gruber?:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana:

Someone please start another ODS thread so that rw bot- boi will go there and spam it & leave us alone.

So that is supposed to be a degrading remark? Calling you what you are Dot Communist, is degrading, you're an anti-American bitch... that's a little more degrading.... There's more....
you ever serve rw-bot? When, where?

66-68 Vietnam... and you Pussy?
so shell shock does exist. DD-214 please 'tard boi.

And you, for a second time, PUSSY? And where do you live?

Forum List

Back