Fox & Friends to Comer: "You have no evidence" of Biden family law breaking

So what you’re saying is if they’re not gonna tell you what you want to hear you’re going to turn them off. Regardless of whether it’s true or not.
I'm saying I already know what that bunch will say before they open their mouth. It's insulting when people like that assume you're too stupid to dispute what they say. That's because they're used to nincompoops who shake their heads affirmatively to everything they say. They're what you call, leaders of dummies.

I'm saying I already know what that bunch will say before they open their mouth. It's insulting when people like that assume you're too stupid to dispute what they say. That's because they're used to nincompoops who shake their heads affirmatively to everything they say. They're what you call, leaders of dummies.

That’s generally the opinion that I hold about Tucker Carlson, and Sean Hannity. Everything that comes out of their mouth is a lie and their viewer all nod and agree with all of it.

You nodded and went along with along with the lie about a stolen election. You went along with the lies about “invasions” along the southern border and the “replacement theory”.

You went along with all of their lies about the Clintons and the other Democrats and you’re complaining that they not lying to you any more.

So what you’re saying is if they’re not gonna tell you what you want to hear you’re going to turn them off. Regardless of whether it’s true or not.
So if they were available in Canada you’d watch Fox? If not why not?

That’s generally the opinion that I hold about Tucker Carlson, and Sean Hannity. Everything that comes out of their mouth is a lie and their viewer all nod and agree with all of it.

You nodded and went along with along with the lie about a stolen election. You went along with the lies about “invasions” along the southern border and the “replacement theory”.

You went along with all of their lies about the Clintons and the other Democrats and you’re complaining that they not lying to you any more.
I'm not a Hannity fan myself, but the jury is still out on all those "lies" you think are being told. There's still more proof that they are true than that they are lies at this point.

They have sued and they’re in “Discovery” phase which is scheduled to wrap up this month.

The case has been in the news because they’re trying to get a deposition from Jenna Ellis and she’s “disappeared”. They’re trying to issue the subpoena for her testimony, and they can’t find her, although she is active on Twitter.

Thank you for catching me up. Those two Women are very brave and very strong. To the Traitor they are a triple threat, African-American, Strong and Women. The Traitor hates and fears Strong Women.

Forum List

Back