Fox & Friends Legal Expert Perfectly Articulates on Air Why the President Is Screwed

Awesome bitch slap by the judge at the very end of the Fox News segment.

Kilmeade was flailing about, and then when the judge ended by saying Cohen might get out after one year and nine months, the morning monkey said, "Then he'll be able to practice law again!" Then the dipshit turned to the camera and grinned.

The judge shut him down. "No. And some would say he has never practiced the law."

BURN!

Kilmeade was flailing about, and then when the judge ended by saying Cohen might get out after one year and nine months, the morning monkey said, "Then he'll be able to practice law again!" Then the dipshit turned to the camera and grinned.

The judge shut him down. "No. And some would say he has never practiced the law."

BURN!

Glad you watch FOX!

Trump didn't really "intend" to do anything bad, right? So he should skate, right?

I would ask the judge of what crime does he speak, what is it that makes it a crime, and the evidence of it.

He is speculating based on partial information the fact he is a judge doesn't change this you have other legal experts and former FEC people saying he didn't break any laws so basically all we have found out it is everyone can speculate and give an opinion and that people will give serious consideration to those that support what they want to believe and ignore all others big shock.

Likewise, it's also adorable when the Democraps embrace McCain and Bush 1 when it suits their political narrative needs.

Gee, I don't know.....but it might be better than embracing white supremacists......LOL

Damn.....when Napoleano won't tow the State TV line, suddenly he's a 'dago'. Its always adorable to watch conservatives try and eat their own.

All you have to do is sit back and laugh.

You know what is happening.........LOL

hqdefault.jpg

BURN!

Glad you watch FOX!
I watched the clip in the OP, dipshit.

BURN!

Glad you watch FOX!

Took you long enough to make this lie up........jus' sayin'.....

BURN!

Glad you watch FOX!

now you get to explain it to the numb nut kids ..

BURN!

Glad you watch FOX!

Took you long enough to make this lie up........jus' sayin'.....
I took some time away from the forum today, dipshit.

Christmas party.

Damn.....when Napoleano won't tow the State TV line, suddenly he's a 'dago'. Its always adorable to watch conservatives try and eat their own.

hqdefault.jpg

And as hot fudge on the shit storm sundae?

The wasteland of insanity that conservatives are huffing like paint fumes in the form of increasingly elaborate conspiracy theories they have to cling to in order to ignore the *mountains* of evidence against Trump.

I've literally seen these poor, hapless souls insist that "Any evidence that shows Trump is lying is fake news."

That's the kind of shit cultists say.

hqdefault.jpg

The wasteland of insanity that conservatives are huffing like paint fumes in the form of increasingly elaborate conspiracy theories they have to cling to in order to ignore the *mountains* of evidence against Trump.

I've literally seen these poor, hapless souls insist that "Any evidence that shows Trump is lying is fake news."

You've made yourself clear.
Now, return to YOUR HIVE.

I also find it rather "funny" when Trump ass kissers DEMAND links to a post....and then they quickly call it "fake news"......Amazing....

hqdefault.jpg

You've made yourself clear.
Now, return to YOUR HIVE.

I hope I have made myself clear: I won't ignore the evidence that the Trumpets must in order to cling to their worldview. Nor will I swallow their extraordinary conspiracies without extraordinary evidence to support them.

Which, so far....they don't have.

You can choose to ignore the evidence. But you can't make the judges and the prosecutors and the juries and the Special Counsel ignore it. And with a nearly 60% disapproval rating for Trump.....you can't make the majority of the American people ignore it either.

Forum List

Back