Fox Drops Dick

Dick Morris was not renewed because of is political views or because he was wrong about the election. His contract was not renewed because he used his interviews on Fox to give plugs to advertisers on his website.

Link?

It's my fault. I always assume others are more knowledgeable than they really are.

Fox News Ends the Dick Morris Era

Associated Press even noted that he was “criticized for accepting paid advertisements on his website from candidates that he discussed on the air at Fox.

I believe the link is here. Glenn Beck's "not getting fired" should be in there too.

Dick Morris was not renewed because of is political views or because he was wrong about the election. His contract was not renewed because he used his interviews on Fox to give plugs to advertisers on his website.

Link?

It's my fault. I always assume others are more knowledgeable than they really are.

Fox News Ends the Dick Morris Era

Associated Press even noted that he was “criticized for accepting paid advertisements on his website from candidates that he discussed on the air at Fox.

its referred to as putting-up or shutting-up. Providing links is a common courtesy used in debates. That you are most times too lazy to provide them says volumes about your *cough* "conservative" work- ethic. That, or you have no proof most of the time.

If Fox hired Mr. Maddow you'd watch FoxNews every night.

I wonder which Formerly Liberal Reporter will replace Dick? Remember Greta Van Susteren came from CNN, Beck from HLN and a few others.
Rachel would never sell out like that, unlike some cons have done.

I wonder which Formerly Liberal Reporter will replace Dick? Remember Greta Van Susteren came from CNN, Beck from HLN and a few others.

Who the fuck is "Mr. Maddow"?
When has Dick Morass ever been a "reporter"?

But here-- you may get this fantasy after all:
Keith Olbermann to Join Fox News

New show will focus on one topic exclusively

In a move certain to send shockwaves throughout cable news, liberal commentator and former ESPN, MSNBC and Current TV host Keith Olbermann has announced that he is joining Fox News to host a new nightly show at 5 PM. The program, tentatively titled “Gored”, will be entirely focused on criticizing former Vice-President and current Current TV head Al Gore.

... “We’ve always admired Mr. Olbermann’s bombast,” said Fox News’ Vice-President Samuel Salmon. “And when we found out that he was interested in doing a show that would consistently and exclusively attack Al Gore, we decided that we had to get him on the air ASAP.”

:funnyface:

If Keith Olbermann joins FOX News, he will have confirmed the long belief that he has a price for anything, anytime anywhere.

It will also prove that FOX News is not afraid of hiring a personality that had made a living of bashing FOX News. Unlike other channels who would not dare to give an opposing voice a chance.

Can you imagine MSNBC hiring Rush Limbaugh or Glenn Beck?

The thing that worries me is that Olbermann would accept the FOX post only to have an opportunity to stab his former boss in the back.

I always thought FOX had more integrity.

In a move certain to send shockwaves throughout cable news, liberal commentator and former ESPN, MSNBC and Current TV host Keith Olbermann has announced that he is joining Fox News to host a new nightly show at 5 PM. The program, tentatively titled “Gored”, will be entirely focused on criticizing former Vice-President and current Current TV head Al Gore.

... “We’ve always admired Mr. Olbermann’s bombast,” said Fox News’ Vice-President Samuel Salmon. “And when we found out that he was interested in doing a show that would consistently and exclusively attack Al Gore, we decided that we had to get him on the air ASAP.”

If Keith Olbermann joins FOX News, he will have confirmed the long belief that he has a price for anything, anytime anywhere.

It will also prove that FOX News is not afraid of hiring a personality that had made a living of bashing FOX News. Unlike other channels who would not dare to give an opposing voice a chance.

The thing that worries me is that Olbermann would accept the FOX post only to have an opportunity to stab his former boss in the back.

Yeah um... check the date on that article...? You'll soon see why I put a :funnyface: at the end.

it was partly a joke and partly bait to see if anyone would project motivations onto the parties allegedly involved. Your emotionally based response ("FOX News is not afraid") confirms that that is the basis of Fox Noise worship: emotion rather than rationality. You have an emotional relationship with a TV news channel. Because emotion is, after all, what Fox Noise sells.

Yeah um... check the date on that article...? You'll soon see why I put a :funnyface: at the end.

it was partly a joke and partly bait to see if anyone would project motivations onto the parties allegedly involved. Your emotionally based response ("FOX News is not afraid") confirms that that is the basis of Fox Noise worship: emotion rather than rationality. You have an emotional relationship with a TV news channel. Because emotion is, after all, what Fox Noise sells.

well done...

:clap2:

Forum List

Back