Fox creates MundoFox for Latinos

Mundofox - FOX International Channels
Mundofox - FOX International Channels

Is this an 'answer' to radical-left's MNSBC' Telemundo?

Will this start a civil war at FOX over immigration? I'd LOVE to see those crossover interviews. I'd speak only in Spanish and berate the regular FOX staff for their ignorance of an important American language. If millions of native-born Americans live where Spanish is an official language of government, how can it be anything but?

Now they can get all the millionaire scumbag expats from Miami to chant about how evil Hugo, Morales, Correa etc are in order to talk them into voting against their own best interests.
Yeah. Those same expats that were fucking them hard in their own country until a leader stepped in and told those corporatocracias to get the fuck out.

If Fox thinks it can make more money let them create Greco/Fox or Turko/Fox. Why is it an issue?

I'm glad it's not an issue. I figured the regular FOX viewers would be up in arms spouting the lie that Spanish isn't an American language. My bad. :redface:

I don't see how a private corporation making a buck by extending it's influence to foreign viewers, conflicts with the fact that English is the official language of the United States?

If Fox thinks it can make more money let them create Greco/Fox or Turko/Fox. Why is it an issue?

I'm glad it's not an issue. I figured the regular FOX viewers would be up in arms spouting the lie that Spanish isn't an American language. My bad. :redface:

I don't see how a private corporation making a buck by extending it's influence to foreign viewers, conflicts with the fact that English is the official language of the United States?

Since when? That will come as a surprise to all the American citizens in Puerto Rico, where Spanish is definitely an official language.

Since when? That will come as a surprise to all the American citizens in Puerto Rico, where Spanish is definitely an official language.

Factoids are fun.

The United States has no official language. :lol:

Factoids are fun.

And it should stay that way.

fun factoid; People that don't speak English in America are more than likely dirt fucking poor.

Learn English or be someones bitch your entire life.

Factoids are fun.

fun factoid; People that don't speak English in America are more than likely dirt fucking poor.

Yes and no. I live in NYC and there are neighborhoods here..like the one I live in..where English isn't required to thrive.

Almost everyone speaks Polish here in Greenpoint, English? Not so much.

Where's the GOP on that? :lol:

Factoids are fun.

Yes and no. I live in NYC and there are neighborhoods here..like the one I live in..where English isn't required to thrive.

don't know or care.

Keep in mind, those people are trapped in Greenpoint [sorta].

but true, if you migrate to a community that keeps to itself and keep to yourself, you can get by.

don't have that? well..

don't know or care.

Keep in mind, those people are trapped in Greenpoint [sorta].

but true, if you migrate to a community that keeps to itself and keep to yourself, you can get by.

don't have that? well..

But that's kinda of the point of the thread. The OP gets the Telemundo was the "invention" of MSNBC wrong..while pointing out that FOXmundo was an "attempt" to be a counterpoint to "liberal" propaganda on hispanics. It's not. The GOP has a problem with hispanics because it targets hispanics.

Simple as that.

What's wrong with Fox broadcasting to Mexico and Puerto Rico in spanish? It ain't a conspiracy, it's a way to sell advertising.

What's wrong with Fox broadcasting to Mexico and Puerto Rico in spanish? It ain't a conspiracy, it's a way to sell advertising.

Who said anything was wrong with it? I'm just surprised that the average FOX viewer isn't outraged. They would be, if MSNBC started one. We'd have a huge thread going on how they're in cahoots with Obama to get illegal aliens to vote.

Perhaps you should stop falling for left wing bullshit, then you wouldn't 'figure' wrongly.

What are you falling for? You seem to to get it wrong all the time. You must have an inside track to the "good shit", eh? :cool:

Forum List

Back