Fox creates MundoFox for Latinos

Since when? That will come as a surprise to all the American citizens in Puerto Rico, where Spanish is definitely an official language.

What's wrong with Fox broadcasting to Mexico and Puerto Rico in spanish? It ain't a conspiracy, it's a way to sell advertising.

Who said anything was wrong with it? I'm just surprised that the average FOX viewer isn't outraged. They would be, if MSNBC started one. We'd have a huge thread going on how they're in cahoots with Obama to get illegal aliens to vote.

I have no doubt that the Obama administration wants to get aliens (both illegal and legal) to vote but I think you have a skewed opinion of the "average Fox viewer". You have to understand the difference between political power and free enterprise. If the Obama administration financed a Spanish language media propaganda program at taxpayer expense it would be cause for concern. I have no idea if the alphabet liberal media outlets broadcast in Spanish and I don't care. It's all about making a buck. It should be noted that I heard the NY Times was partly owned by a wealthy Mexican investor.

Forum List

Back