Fox can't do math

critter

Rookie
Sep 7, 2009
new hampshire
:lol:
Fox%27s%2BPie%2BChart_f8430.jpg

Calling Fox News Quality Control: Pie Charts Are Supposed to Add Up to One Hundred | Crooks and Liars

Critter my boy the solution is simple. Suppose the chart reflects the top two choices people are making or even the top three. Then it would be quite possible for it to add up to more than 100%.

There are exceptions to every rule that you didn't even bother with the obvious only proves that you are at least as much of a political hacks as those of whom you complain.

• Banned
Critter my boy the solution is simple. Suppose the chart reflects the top two choices people are making or even the top three. Then it would be quite possible for it to add up to more than 100%.

There are exceptions to every rule that you didn't even bother with the obvious only proves that you are at least as much of a political hacks as those of whom you complain.

Suppose no one cares, btw i got this off a different site and please never call me boy again. When have i complain? i gave a link and a picture :eusa_eh:

jesus christ. please take 5th grade math. you are the perfect example of shitty education in america. you can't have more than 100% on a pie chart.

no wonder people think the GOP is made up of drop outs and the bottom 10% of high school classes.

Fox (local affiliate, not FOXNews) used the wrong chart...

Should have used a "Stacked 100% Bar" instead of a "Pie" chart...

This one is pegging my "Don't Give A Shit" meter...

Fox is not news.

It is the propaganda wing of the Republican Party.

Roger Ailes started out working for Nixon and never stopped.

I know that I am taking a long sabbatical from Fox 'News'. Since then I have asked several people I know, and some just in passing at the diner etc, if they watch FOX exclusively or more than other news media, and so far it's about 4 out of ten say yes. 6 out of 10 say no and watch several media outlets.

So, my next question is, when I see ratings posted say in Drudge and others, Fox is top with millions more than the other networks. Are these numbers fudged also? Since Fox apparently has issues with pie charts n stuff, it tends to make one wonder.

I find it hard to take any of them as being 100% truthful in anything they print, show in videos, say or do.

Fox (local affiliate, not FOXNews) used the wrong chart...

Should have used a "Stacked 100% Bar" instead of a "Pie" chart...

This one is pegging my "Don't Give A Shit" meter...

I agree, this is not fox news, hell its not even fox. It has nothing to do with fox.

:lol:

Fox%27s%2BPie%2BChart_f8430.jpg

Forum List

Back