Fox breaking news...4 more air strikes today

Keep on delivering 500ibs of American justice!

To whom? What "justice"? Our guys have been dying in Afghanistan since Barry Hussein and his surrender monkeys were elected and the ignorant low information left says "give to the Iraquis">

When did the US surrender in Afghanistan or Iraq? According to Admiral Mullen (not a leftie) Bush had a policy of 'endless drift' in Afghanstan that left that war on verge of failure by the end of Bush's disastrous eight years in office.

Since then according to General Petraeus (not a leftie) the two Obama surges in Afghanistan producef 'great strides' by Afghan security forces.

Great Strides are better than Endless Drift in case you can't figure that out. By no means can the Obama policy be tied to surrender or surrender monkeys in the Obama national security team.

Obama kept Gates Mullen and Petraeus on from the Bush years. Do you think they are all surrender monkeys?

Funny how the far left has changed it's tune on the illegal operation from Obama.

There is no illegal operation from Obama. No TUNE to change. No regime change and US occupation this time with a trillion $ worth of ground fighting along with 4584 dead Americans and ten times that were wounded plus tens of thousands of dead Iraqis based on a lie about the intelligence Bush had.

The far left is strong with this one.

More proof the far left will back Obama's illegal wars without question or hesitation.

It's like we are living in a fantasy world. Obama inherited the conflict in Afghanistan and he would rather ignore it and play golf than take any action one way or the other. WW2 only lasted four years. Now we see breathless lefties bragging about four air strikes on Iraq while US forces are dying in Afghanistan with little or no support from the administration.

Keep on delivering 500ibs of American justice!

To whom? What "justice"? Our guys have been dying in Afghanistan since Barry Hussein and his surrender monkeys were elected and the ignorant low information left says "give to the Iraquis">

When did the US surrender in Afghanistan or Iraq? According to Admiral Mullen (not a leftie) Bush had a policy of 'endless drift' in Afghanstan that left that war on verge of failure by the end of Bush's disastrous eight years in office.

Since then according to General Petraeus (not a leftie) the two Obama surges in Afghanistan producef 'great strides' by Afghan security forces.

Great Strides are better than Endless Drift in case you can't figure that out. By no means can the Obama policy be tied to surrender or surrender monkeys in the Obama national security team.

Obama kept Gates Mullen and Petraeus on from the Bush years. Do you think they are all surrender monkeys?

Deal with the here & now; I am confusing one poster that .........bleats...the same phrase over & over again with actual debate. Bush is gone, Obama cannot change what he walked into, and asked for.... thus, WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO NOW?

On 08-09-2014 at 05:54 PM Deltex wrote: "...we want them dead sooner and in larger numbers. Planes have machine guns ya know. It doesn't have to be bombs."

What a brilliant observation that is. we want .... we want ...them killed with machine guns. Obama sucks because he isn't using machine guns. Maybe the Kurds, the Shiites and the moderate Sunnis want the pleasure of shooting these bastards up close and personal right between their islamo fascist shit head beady eyes. It wouldn't be right for Obama to deprive them of the pleasure.

Kurds have already taken back two towns..... after just a couple days of those pin pricks.

Pin headed Obama bashing pricks ought to find something else to do from their freaking armchairs.

On 08-09-2014 at 05:54 PM Whitehall asked, "WTF are American Soldiers and Marines doing in Afghanistan when the the administration is bragging that the freaking Air Force is making "surgical strikes" on a country that was already liberated?"

If you don't know what American Soldiers and Marines are doing in Afghanistan it would take a while to get you up to speed? I will put a summary together if you really want to know. Your question however is quite blurry. The US military has fought the two separate wars for nearly ten years. The invasion of Iraq set the military effort in Afghanistan back by at least five years.

Guess who said this in Springfield Ohio on September 27, 2004: "In a different kind of war, we had to recognize that we're not facing a nation; we're facing a group of people who have adopted an ideology of hatred and love to find places where they can hide. They're like parasites. They kind of leech on to a host and hope the host weakens over time so they can eventually become the host. That's why I said to the Taliban in Afghanistan: Get rid of al Qaeda; see, you're harboring al Qaeda. Remember this is a place where they trained -- al Qaeda trained thousands of people in Afghanistan. And the Taliban, I guess, just didn't believe me. And as a result of the United States military, Taliban no longer is in existence. And the people of Afghanistan are now free. (Applause.) In other words when you say something as President you better make it clear so everybody understands what you're saying, and you better mean what you say. And I meant what I said. (Applause.)

Here's the key statement: "And the Taliban, I guess, just didn't believe me. And as a result of the United States military, Taliban no longer is in existence. And the people of Afghanistan are now free."

Did you ever bother to ask "WTF are American Soldiers and Marines doing in Afghanistan in 2008 when the Commander in Chief until then told us that the Taliban was no longer is in existence in 2004 and the people of Afghanistan were liberated in 2004?

In 2004 Bush told you "the Taliban was no longer is in existence" yet you fret about Obama authorizing air strikes in Iraq because there are still some US military personnel in Afghanistan cleaning up after Bush's 2004 lie.

On 08-09-2014 at 06:01 PM Kosh wrote to Peach, "You are hardly non-partisan there, especially when you post far left lies on other threads."

So Kosh, can you cite a specific "far left lie" that Peach wrote on those other threads?

This troll thread was singlehandedly destroyed by Sister [MENTION=17668]Peach[/MENTION].

WoW!

#LOLGOP

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

This troll thread was singlehandedly destroyed by Sister [MENTION=17668]Peach[/MENTION].

WoW!

#LOLGOP

Is there a prize for the first poster that writes "far left" three times in one sentence? I have only counted twice in one sentence by the poster.

WoW!

#LOLGOP

Is there a prize for the first poster that writes "far left" three times in one sentence? I have only counted twice in one sentence by the poster.
You win the prize.

WoW!

#LOLGOP

You win the prize.

Not yet, here: My far left posts are more numerous than the far left posts of all other far left posters combined; far left posts require intense study of the far left.

I'm going to eat some no sugar added cream now.

Forum List

Back