Fox Bimbo Defends Obama – Audience Member Slaps Her Down

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Short but interesting story from VIDEO: Megyn Kelly Caught DEFENDING Obama... But Audience Member Slaps Her Down Hard with video of confrontation.

He’s NOT a Muslim,” Kelly snarled at the audience member.

Well, we don’t know … ” the panelist continued, to which Kelly said, “We do know.”

This is when another panelist jumped in to point out that even a notable 25 percent of all Democrats question Obama’s alleged Christianity.

The sharp panelist also noted that it was not Trump’s responsibility to correct a belief held by so many Americans.

The question may be ugly, but I don’t think it’s necessarily the responsibility of any particular candidate to own what Americans say,” he explained.

I'm part of that group of Americans who believe he's Muslim. He attended a Madras and even Reverend Wright admits he had to teach his the most basic tenets of Christianity.

Trump is running for POTUS not Guardian of Obama's Hurt Feelings

Fuck Obama and his shady background

breitbart-obama-booklet.jpg

Kenyan-Born-Obama-600x398.jpg

Short but interesting story from VIDEO: Megyn Kelly Caught DEFENDING Obama... But Audience Member Slaps Her Down Hard with video of confrontation.

Well, we don’t know … ” the panelist continued, to which Kelly said, “We do know.”

This is when another panelist jumped in to point out that even a notable 25 percent of all Democrats question Obama’s alleged Christianity.

The sharp panelist also noted that it was not Trump’s responsibility to correct a belief held by so many Americans.

The question may be ugly, but I don’t think it’s necessarily the responsibility of any particular candidate to own what Americans say,” he explained.

I'm part of that group of Americans who believe he's Muslim. He attended a Madras and even Reverend Wright admits he had to teach his the most basic tenets of Christianity.

Only, they didn't. They didn't slap her down. Did you even watch the video? I did.

Are you drunk?

Conservatives are often very, very confused creatures, I see.

What a sad, sad state of affairs. Bigots, masquerading as Christians would impose a religious litmus test on the Presidency of the United States.

And what faith would they chose to impose? Why their twisted, perverted interpretation of Christianity, a faith that preaches love, forgiveness and brotherhood. Those are concepts foreign to these radical so-called Christians.

Conservative ideology has reached the the level where it can rightly be called mass hysteria.

Lunatic fringe
In the twilight's last gleaming
This is open season
But you won't get too far
Cause you gotta blame someone
For your own confusion
We're on guard this time
(On guard this time)
Against your final solution

wme.JPG

Good post

It takes courage to admit your own stupidity

What a sad, sad state of affairs. Bigots, masquerading as Christians would impose a religious litmus test on the Presidency of the United States.

And what faith would they chose to impose? Why their twisted, perverted interpretation of Christianity, a faith that preaches love, forgiveness and brotherhood. Those are concepts foreign to these radical so-called Christians.

This country's greatest accomplishments, our freedoms and economy, were all due to white people with a strong JudeoChristian beliefs

This country's greatest accomplishments, our freedoms and economy, were all due to white people with a strong JudeoChristian beliefs

---
It was less religion than libertarianism and personal economic interests.

Why does it matter if Obama is Muslim if muslims are so awesome.

I don't think Obama is a believer of God.

I think he's an atheist.

So in your view Martin Luther King didn't accomplish anything.

I hope Ms. Kelly is properly perplexed by the monster she helped build.

Last line of OPs article:

"Apparently neither liberals nor Megyn Kelly think that Americans have a right to their own opinions."

Mr. Obama's actual religion is not a matter of opinion. He says he is a christian so he's a christian. It is more debatable if he is religious at all. His office requires him pay lip service to all faiths but I think he's probably an atheist.

---
WTF is your problem? Obama has been elected twice and you idiots are focusing on his fucking religion?

"Apparently neither liberals nor Megyn Kelly think that Americans have a right to their own opinions."

Mr. Obama's actual religion is not a matter of opinion. He says he is a christian so he's a christian. It is more debatable if he is religious at all. His office requires him pay lip service to all faiths but I think he's probably an atheist.

---
He is probably smarter than that.
I'll bet he's agnostic.

View attachment 50553
How do you know he eats bacon?
Prays at a mosque.
Born a Muslim always a Muslim unless he's killed as an Apostate.

---
He is probably smarter than that.
I'll bet he's agnostic.
In any case, I detect nothing in his actions that indicate he is guided by any ancient scripture or particular belief system other than the basic judeo/christian morality inherent in western society.

Really? That's just a lie. You dismiss all other groups and religions and creeds. You are a chauvinist and therefore dismissible.

This country's greatest accomplishments, our freedoms and economy, were all due to white people with a strong Judeo Christian beliefs

:cuckoo:

On the back of black slaves, while brutally killing the Indians who lived here first.

Jesus and being a Christian has nothing to do with who you are, but what is in your heart with a personal relationship with Jesus.

~

BTW: I recall the christians saying while we were going to Bush's false lying war that if we didn't respect our president or the war we are not truly christians..Where are those people now? Spreading Hate across the country with your hateful views about our president, what a fucking double standard.

Forum List

Back