four years is enough

infman4x

Apr 3, 2011
obama does not have american values and if you have been paying attention, you would have seen numerous signs. most recently is the tragic attack in libya. no one can be this stupid or have this lack of concern.
common sense would tell anyone that on 9-11 to be prepared for attacks from these coward extremists who hate americans, espeically where the potential is high. no security was prepared for these folks, what a lack of concern and neglect. who thinks that an administration like this deserves to stay in office? disgusting and shameful and especially people asking for help and being turned down.
recently new coins made to look of silver have been printed without in god we trust, this is wrong and disgraceful. this has been a part of america, why are we taking something as positive as this off? we are being influenced by too many bums.
the pledge of allegiance is not good they say? the burning of our flag is okay? the president only speaks up when someone degrades the muslin/islamic extremists.
folks there is too much garbage going on and we need to take america back for the good of the people and for a strong america. we do not need foreigners changing america nor do we need presidents apologizing to radical extremists. whos side is this guy on?
the whole administration are hypocrits , they say one thing and do another.
folks i was born in red bluff, ca. worked when i was young had wonderful parents, served in the army twenty years. we do not leave comrades alone, this was sickening to me and it should be to you all. there is no excuse for this, just lack of regard.
i believe in america, the constitution, our flag and religion is not designed to hurt anyone, it does not have to be pushed, but it does not need to be erased from who we really are.
let us as americans come together and do what is right for america that represents the people and vote mitt romney as our next president.
he has the leadership and the experience and the heart to do what is right for us all.
remember foreigners come to america, they do not change america, they become americans. thank you!

I hesitate to agree with you for fear that I would be labeled as a racist...so don't tell anyone that I agree with you, because I would be super duper devastated if anyone on the internet accused me of being a bone fide racist.:eusa_shhh:

Heaven have mercy!

four years is a lifetime! with that anti american weirdo called Obama!

Spare us all please!!!!!!! no more? pretty please?

Forum List

Back