FOUR MORE BANKS FAILED. HOW LONG THE RUSE? Sad!

Pauli, I will make you a fair bargain. Stop with all of the insults, and I will stop proving you to be the world's dumbest buffoon.

We will just call a truce to this insane nonsense that you started. I only verbally confront people who go out of their way to cause trouble on the board. If you stop acting like a shithead, I will stop pointing out that you are one.

Sound fair?

Umm..

How about no?

You were a fat piece of shit back then, and if you still look like that then that makes you a fat piece of shit now, only a fuck load OLDER as well.

I wouldn't be so quick to take those tennis balls off your walker just yet, gramps. You couldn't kick your cane's ass.

Lordy, lordy. Internet tough guys.

Anyone can claim anything on the net. And who cares?

I suppose that I could claim to be a tough guy, Millwright in a steel mill at 66. But someone might justly point out that is kind of stupid:lol:

Pauli, I will make you a fair bargain. Stop with all of the insults, and I will stop proving you to be the world's dumbest buffoon.

We will just call a truce to this insane nonsense that you started. I only verbally confront people who go out of their way to cause trouble on the board. If you stop acting like a shithead, I will stop pointing out that you are one.

Sound fair?

Umm..

How about no?

You were a fat piece of shit back then, and if you still look like that then that makes you a fat piece of shit now, only a fuck load OLDER as well.

I wouldn't be so quick to take those tennis balls off your walker just yet, gramps. You couldn't kick your cane's ass.

I challenge you to put up your money. I'll even cut back the ante to $400,000. You are a queer dork from shitsville. I'll fight you with fourteen ounce gloves on in a ring. You will not last more than a few seconds. I guarantee you that if I hit you in the head, you will have a fractured skull. I do not lose boxing matches if somebody is stupid enough to stand up to me. Usually, That is the last thing they ever do.:lol::lol::lol:

Sound fair?

Umm..

How about no?

I challenge you to put up your money. I'll even cut back the ante to $400,000. You are a queer dork from shitsville. I'll fight you with fourteen ounce gloves on in a ring. You will not last more than a few seconds. I guarantee you that if I hit you in the head, you will have a fractured skull. I do not lose boxing matches if somebody is stupid enough to stand up to me. Usually, That is the last thing they ever do.:lol::lol::lol:

If you put up a bagillion dollars and Ravi's home address I'm your Huckleberry.

:cool:

Umm..

How about no?

Why do you want Ravi's home address? Money I can put up. The question is can anybody match it? I don't play the game of life for small stakes. Physical contests are settled either by arm wrestling or boxing with gloves on so that I can not be sued for murder. With gloves on it is a sporting contest.

I also do not engage in contests with weapons. That is always a life or death matter. I have killed everybody who tried to kill me with the exception of the man who shot me in the left arm with a .22 handgun. I was covering his woman with the head board banging on the wall and making some furious racket when I heard three gunshots and felt a burning feeling in my left shoulder. The other two shots hit the wall above me. The shooter was slumped on the floor sobbing like a baby, so I had compassion on him. I did not know Eva was his woman and told him so. Hell, I had only met her fifteen minutes earlier in a night club.

Once we got him composed enough, he drove me to the hospital and I lied and told the doctors that I was driving in his car when somebody shot me in the left shoulder while we were driving through the black side of town. The hospital is required to call in all gun shot treatments to the police, but the police never bothered to investigate. People getting shot in the Black part of town was a common occurrence in Charleston.

Last edited:

Why do you want Ravi's home address? Money I can put up. The question is can anybody match it? I don't play the game of life for small stakes. Physical contests are settled either by arm wrestling or boxing with gloves on so that I can not be sued for murder. With gloves on it is a sporting contest.

I also do not engage in contests with weapons. That is always a life or death matter. I have killed everybody who tried to kill me with the exception of the man who shot me in the left arm with a .22 handgun. I was covering his woman with the head board banging on the wall and making some furious racket when I heard three gunshots and felt a burning feeling in my left shoulder. The other two shots hit the wall above me. The shooter was slumped on the floor sobbing like a baby, so I had compassion on him. I did not know Eva was his woman and told him so. Hell, I had only met her fifteen minutes earlier in a night club.

Once we got him composed enough, he drove me to the hospital and I lied and told the doctors that I was driving in his car when somebody shot me in the left shoulder while we were driving through the black side of town. The hospital is required to call in all gun shot treatments to the police, but the police never bothered to investigate. People getting shot in the Black part of town was a common occurrence in Charleston.

Cool story, bro.

Lordy, lordy. Internet tough guys.

Anyone can claim anything on the net. And who cares?

I suppose that I could claim to be a tough guy, Millwright in a steel mill at 66. But someone might justly point out that is kind of stupid:lol:

Yep, Pauli is a joke. He always brags about how he is going to beat people up, and when he is called on it, he never represents. All he is is talk.

I bet $263,000,000 (two hundread and sixty three million US of A Dollars) that it was the women who shot newbath when she caught him in bed with her man

Bank Name...........City......State........CERT #.....Closing Date.... Updated Date

Home National Bank ..... Blackwell OK..... 11636 July 9, 2010 July 9, 2010
USA Bank .................... Port Chester NY.... 58072 July 9, 2010 July 9, 2010
Ideal Federal Savings Bank.... Baltimore MD.. 32456 July 9, 2010 July 9, 2010
Bay National Bank.............. Baltimore MD... 35462 July 9, 2010 July 9, 2010

I don't care. I have limited funds. They are all secured.

:lol:

Bank Name...........City......State........CERT #.....Closing Date.... Updated Date

USA Bank .................... Port Chester NY.... 58072 July 9, 2010 July 9, 2010

Whatever's on your books for commissary and such :lol:

Whatever's on your books for commissary and such :lol:

That was then, this is now. The state had to pay me for time spent behind bars. I was proven not guilty by a dumb fuckin' jury of your peers.

now pay your taxes so I can keep collecting.

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back