Four assailants, a home invasion, a disabled veteran and an AR15

WinterBorn

Diamond Member
Nov 18, 2011
Atlanta
The disabled vet is in the hospital but is in stable conditon. One assailant was dead at the scene. One died at the hospital later that day. And the other 2 are in custody.

I don't know how many rounds were fired. But limiting the disabled vet seems like handicapping someone who already has enough problems.

The disabled vet is in the hospital but is in stable conditon. One assailant was dead at the scene. One died at the hospital later that day. And the other 2 are in custody.

I don't know how many rounds were fired. But limiting the disabled vet seems like handicapping someone who already has enough problems.

I am glad he is ok. I thank him for his service both in the military and also for putting down those scumbags who broke into his house. To bad we will never see this on the liberal news. Just another incident that hurts there agenda. My prayers are with him on a speedy recovery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's say magically, all AR15's were rounded up and taken away.
It's my honest belief that MORE people would die...not less.

I wish there were not evil or deranged people who use guns to harm innocent people. But they do not need guns to break into an old persons home or the home of a woman living alone with small children and do a lot of harm.

Then imagine if ALL guns were taken. ALL of them. I could see the murder and robbery rate soaring.

---------------------------- I agree except that every one deserves full capacity magazines no matter their PROBLEMS WBorn .

Let's say magically, all AR15's were rounded up and taken away.
It's my honest belief that MORE people would die...not less.

I wish there were not evil or deranged people who use guns to harm innocent people. But they do not need guns to break into an old persons home or the home of a woman living alone with small children and do a lot of harm.

Then imagine if ALL guns were taken. ALL of them. I could see the murder and robbery rate soaring.
The vet would be dead, that’s for sure. And the criminals would probably be using a fully loaded AR15.

the thing with law abiding is that it applies to everyone no matter what hat they wear or badge that they carry . ------------- just a comment .

You had to read this somewhere and I hate to search for the story, so please post a link.

You had to read this somewhere and I hate to search for the story, so please post a link.

My apologies. I had clicked on it and thought I added it. Apparently not.

Here it is: Disabled Vet Uses AR-15 to Fight Off Four Intruders, Killing Two - GunsAmerica Digest

Forum List

Back