Founding Fathers rip Obama's Muslim 'Fabric'

Actually, the world's problem with Islam goes back to it's very beginning. It was founded on conquest and subjugation.

Fact is our first real war against a foreign enemy (the Revolution was as much a civil war as whatever one wishes to call the events of 1861-65) was with North African Arab slavers and pirates. Muslims have been our enemy from the beginning. They know it.

Founding Fathers rip Obama s Muslim fabric
=========================================================================
I find it very disturbing that there are people with sick minds like SMcG. The vast majority of people just ignore people like this but we are seeing they end up lashing out like the white supremacist shooter in North Carolina.
Muslims with this kind of mind end up being terrorists.
The true enemy of civilized societies is sick thinking like SMcG found in different religions and countries throughout the world.

• Banned
Fact is our first real war against a foreign enemy (the Revolution was as much a civil war as whatever one wishes to call the events of 1861-65) was with North African Arab slavers and pirates. Muslims have been our enemy from the beginning. They know it.

I find it very disturbing that there are people with sick minds like SMcG.
I find it disturbing that 4 Marines were killed by a Muslim. Don't you?

I find it very disturbing that there are people with sick minds like SMcG. The vast majority of people just ignore people like this but we are seeing they end up lashing out like the white supremacist shooter in North Carolina.
Muslims with this kind of mind end up being terrorists.
The true enemy of civilized societies is sick thinking like SMcG found in different religions and countries throughout the world.
Muhammad was the original Islamic terrorist....

I find it very disturbing that there are people with sick minds like SMcG.
I find it disturbing that 4 Marines were killed by a Muslim. Don't you?
========================
I do find it disturbing that 4 Marines were killed by a Muslim; but I feel the bigger issue is the way of thinking and looking at the world of the shooter not his religion. You may have more in common with him than most Muslims.
Timothy McVeigh was a Christian whose religion was different than the shooter of the Marines but his mind set was like the shooter.

Forum List

Back