Forward....

High Holy Bishop Theocrat Willard Mitt Romney wants to move the United States back to a simpler time. When men herded sheep and women remained barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen making stew. And both worshipped a giant white haired bearded guy in the sky. Actually..with the good Bishop..you could have more then one bare foot pregger wife..and she doesn't even have to be 21!

Ain't it great!

:clap:

Bigotry, regardless of which "side" it's coming from, is still bigotry.

:eusa_hand:

High Holy Bishop Theocrat Willard Mitt Romney wants to move the United States back to a simpler time. When men herded sheep and women remained barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen making stew. And both worshipped a giant white haired bearded guy in the sky. Actually..with the good Bishop..you could have more then one bare foot pregger wife..and she doesn't even have to be 21!

Ain't it great!

:clap:

Bigotry, regardless of which "side" it's coming from, is still bigotry.

:eusa_hand:

They are trying anything
like polygamist crap
Romney his great-grandfather was a polygamist. Miles Park Romney died in 1904

But

Papa Obama has a long tradition
Papa Obama’s father was a polygamist; his grandfather was a polygamist; and his great-grandfather was a polygamist who had five wives
---------------------------------------------

Strange according to the MSM
the smartest political machine ever
:doubt:

--

Here boy
:eusa_whistle:

For all of its brilliance, obama strategists don't think very well. WTF (Willing the future) was mocked out of existence. Now he has to resurrect old communist slogans. He just can't strike the right hope and change.

Has it been noticed that none of his slogans have the word "America" in them?

Well....explained in the following:

" Unlike most Americans, President Obama still bristles at any suggestion that our nation is better or even luckier than other nations. To be blunt, he despises the notion that Americans consider themselves special among the peoples of the world. This strikes him as the worst sort of ignorance and ethnocentrism, which is why it was so difficult for him to decide to wear an American flag lapel pin when he started running for president, even though he knew it was political suicide to refuse wearing it.

As President Obama hinted in his Berlin speech during the campaign, he really thinks of himself as a multiculturalist, as a citizen of the world, first, and only incidentally as an American. To put it differently, he regards patriotism as morally and intellectually inferior to cosmopolitanism."
https://www.hillsdale.edu/news/imprimis/archive/issue.asp?year=2010&month=05

follow-mao-closely-forward-through-the-wind-and-the-waves.gif

This is a great slogan. It is clear that we are being prepared for a Great Leap Forward in this country. It's time to put away all the counterrevolutionary thoughts and ideas.

For all of its brilliance, obama strategists don't think very well. WTF (Willing the future) was mocked out of existence. Now he has to resurrect old communist slogans. He just can't strike the right hope and change.

Has it been noticed that none of his slogans have the word "America" in them?

Well....explained in the following:

" Unlike most Americans, President Obama still bristles at any suggestion that our nation is better or even luckier than other nations. To be blunt, he despises the notion that Americans consider themselves special among the peoples of the world. This strikes him as the worst sort of ignorance and ethnocentrism, which is why it was so difficult for him to decide to wear an American flag lapel pin when he started running for president, even though he knew it was political suicide to refuse wearing it.

As President Obama hinted in his Berlin speech during the campaign, he really thinks of himself as a multiculturalist, as a citizen of the world, first, and only incidentally as an American. To put it differently, he regards patriotism as morally and intellectually inferior to cosmopolitanism."
https://www.hillsdale.edu/news/imprimis/archive/issue.asp?year=2010&month=05

He is doing a fine job of "cutting us down"
:(

---------------------------------------------

follow-mao-closely-forward-through-the-wind-and-the-waves.gif

This is a great slogan. It is clear that we are being prepared for a Great Leap Forward in this country. It's time to put away all the counterrevolutionary thoughts and ideas.

I like it comrade

Believe We must
stalin-copy-i1776.jpg

--------------------------

Here boy, here boy,

1. Arnold Hauser (1968), "The Social History of Art"

a. When the work appeared in English in the 1950s, it stirred up great controversy because of its ideological orientation. It was not until the 1960s and 1970s that a Marxist approach was accepted as a natural or fashionable part of academic research in Western Europe. Erwin Panofsky

b. From Hauser, a critical theory perspective: “It depicts people and relationships in situations which arise once and only once and addresses itself to individuals who judge the depictions from a specific historical standpoint and a particular social position." (p. 77)

c. “Ideology is the complex interwoven fabric of assumptions about the world shared among members of a social station or class situation.” Critical Theory: Social History of Art

As in every totalitarian regime, artists are used to create art to inspire the masses....
...Obama used taxpayer funds to attempt to create the kinds of feelings as do the Mao picture above.

2. White House Ministry of Propaganda:

a. “At first glance, the National Endowment for the Arts (NEA) conference call of August 10th, 2009 sounds innocent enough because it’s supposedly been organized by Michael Skolnik, political director for Russell Simmons and someone not officially associated with any government agency. Skolnik appears to be acting independently as a concerned citizen and to have taken it upon himself to gather together a group of artists and art organizations hoping to move them towards “national service.”

b. … the conference call was a ruse, a front for a White House using Skolnik as a kind of beard in order to put an innocent spin on their abuse of the NEA and two non-partisan volunteer organizations (United We Serve – an initiative overseen by The Corporation for National and Community Service – a federal agency, and the White House’ Office of Public Engagement).

c. Skolnik states openly that the White House and NEA asked him to round everyone up…
I have been asked by folks in the White House and folks in the NEA about a month ago in a conversation that was had. We had the idea that I would help bring together the independent artists community around the country. “ Breitbart

Another word used by the Obama campaign that we should be wary of: "Is".

It's a known fact that Lenin, Stalin, Hitler, Idi Amin, and Mao all used the word "is" in their daily communications, campaigns, and similar tracts. (Of course, they used secret foreign words in place of "is".) Check out any of Obama's speeches. They are peppered with the I-word over and over again! And of course, we all know fellow Communsit Bill Clinton's association with the word ....

My friends, we must spread the news about Comrade Obama's intentions! He used a word we know has also been used by Communists! What more proof do we need that Obama is a secret Communist? Hell, I bet Muslims use the word "is" too.

Good point comrade
don't forget long and boring speeches
Papa Obama shares that with them as well

Another thing to look for is who the party endorses
thank goodness the Communist Party USA endorsed Papa Obama last election

Funny how that works

Papa Obama must have reminded them of someone or something they liked
ob-girl-i1777.jpg

Last edited:

It's a known fact that Lenin, Stalin, Hitler, Idi Amin, and Mao all used the word "is" in their daily communications, campaigns, and similar tracts. (Of course, they used secret foreign words in place of "is".) Check out any of Obama's speeches. They are peppered with the I-word over and over again! And of course, we all know fellow Communsit Bill Clinton's association with the word .... <snip>

:eek: First, 'is' must be defined!
:eek: Second, we need to be leary of 'the'.

It's a known fact that Lenin, Stalin, Hitler, Idi Amin, and Mao all used the word "is" in their daily communications, campaigns, and similar tracts. (Of course, they used secret foreign words in place of "is".) Check out any of Obama's speeches. They are peppered with the I-word over and over again! And of course, we all know fellow Communsit Bill Clinton's association with the word ....

My friends, we must spread the news about Comrade Obama's intentions! He used a word we know has also been used by Communists! What more proof do we need that Obama is a secret Communist? Hell, I bet Muslims use the word "is" too.
[youtube]j4XT-l-_3y0[/youtube]​

Yeah, I'd be real proud of that if I were you, too. :rofl:

Now hey there! He's not allowed to steal Wisconsin's State Motto.

For same reason Papa Obama
keeps following Bush polices
Because Walker, Bush and Obama are all members of the Communist Elite?

OK then. Carry on.

incomplete thought process by you

Easy enough to understand..

Actually using your theory
Walker is a communist and

Papa Obama is a Bush lackey

See easy.
Oh, I see - so "Forward" is only a communist adaptation when Neotrotsky says it's a communist adaptation?

OK then. Carry on.

The choice of this slogan probably will cost him WI who are sick of people using this state for their own political football.

Forum List

Back