Forum Running Like Shit Again...

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
Every time I click on a page it takes a good 15 seconds or more before the page "finishes" loading so that I can type or scroll on the page. I have Adblocker so I'm not seeing the ads, but I'm positive the same fucking complicated ads that causes everyone trouble all the time is what is causing the problem. Is there not some ads out there that forum can use that doesn't make the forum run like shit?

You're complaining that your free entertainment isn't working as well as you'd like?

Sense of entitlement much?

Last edited:
The video and gif ads really screw things up. Especially for those of us stuck with low bandwidth ISP connections.

This board is full of shit and that is why it runs so slowly.

Anyone that thinks a scam artist like Trump is anything besides dog shit is disgusting. Pure dog shit.
Trump is winning and the site does not want the word getting out too quickly

Every time I click on a page it takes a good 15 seconds or more before the page "finishes" loading so that I can type or scroll on the page. I have Adblocker so I'm not seeing the ads, but I'm positive the same fucking complicated ads that causes everyone trouble all the time is what is causing the problem. Is there not some ads out there that forum can use that doesn't make the forum run like shit?
My ad-blocker has been locking up about every other time I log-in.

Forces me to re-log in.

The owners are making ad revenues hand over fist from these ads, and all they are doing is slowing down the log-on process for me to several minutes from having previously been instantaneous.

Oh well.

As long as money is green it will cause MBA's to fokk everything up under the sun.

You may want to 'clear browsing data.'

Have you restarted your computer recently. It may help.

Have you installed all updates? If not, do so.

I have none of the problems you describe.

Yes to all of the above and I do not have this problem on any other tab in my browser. This has been an ongoing problem for a long time.

Yes to all of the above and I do not have this problem on any other tab in my browser. This has been an ongoing problem for a long time.
Okay. I can assure you, the problem is not USMB it is your computer.

Do a full scan of your hard drive.

Okay. I can assure you, the problem is not USMB it is your computer.

Do a full scan of your hard drive.

And I can assure you given the many threads about this and even the other posters in this thread having the same problem that it is not.

You've probably been put on slowdown. Ask the mods. Some don't take kindly to liberals posting here.

You're complaining that your free entertainment isn't working as well as you'd like?

Sense of entitlement much?

It's not free, they take donations to pay the server bills. If I donated and it still ran like this I'd be pretty pissed. Hell I would donate if it weren't for some of the shady shit that is allowed to go on here on the forum. Hell I'd donate if they enforced the one simple rule that I've complained about... and that is the one involving hate speech.

You've probably been put on slowdown. Ask the mods. Some don't take kindly to liberals posting here.

I'm not a liberal.................................. How many liberals are Pro-guns, Pro-life, and Pro-death penalty?

I'm not a liberal.................................. How many liberals are Pro-guns, Pro-life, and Pro-death penalty?
Plenty

Plenty

Yeah, no. Tighter gun control, Pro-choice, and against the death penalty are pillars of the liberal agenda.

Plenty

Yeah, no. Tighter gun control, Pro-choice, and against the death penalty are pillars of the liberal agenda.
There are more than 3 issues in the world. Maybe you are a conservative.

Plenty

Not really since liberals populate both parties in the federal government...Reagan supported the Brady bill..

Plenty

There are more than 3 issues in the world. Maybe you are a conservative.

REALLY?!!? I had no idea... there are more than 3 issues in the world?!!? GTFO...

Thus why I'm not a Conservative either any longer. I have beliefs that come from both parties, thus why I have said since I joined this forum I'm an Independent.

Do you understand there is more than just 2 options to political affiliation?

So now back to the topic.

I run adblocker, Avast, I run CCleaner, my windows is updated fully, all my drivers are updated fully, I have 8 GB RAM. The problem is one of the ads runs on shockwave and it takes a while for it to load to be blocked.

Forum List

Back