Forty To Fifty Thousand Homeless In Cally.The Feces Crisis.In The Beaches&Drinking Water?Yecch!

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:cow: :piss2: :puhleeze: Anyone wonder if this might be brought up in the news?, Over the last week we are finding out about how many tons of human waste has been collected so far from the homeless. Yet, you have to ponder/wonder, are they also doing their deeds in bodies of water?, maybe even in the beaches?
We all know that much that is on our soil can work its way into the water systems. Just like here in Florida, where we have had our share of "Disgusting Things" going underground and into our water system. We get our share of "Boil Water Notices" often, especially in the rainy season.
So does anyone want to move or take a vacation in California now?
:poop:

The progressives in California days are numbered...it's over libs...you fucked up and went too far...

• Banned
The progressives in California days are numbered...it's over libs...you fucked up and went too far...
:2up: they need to change their welcome signs again,,,lets see,,,,,"Welcome To California, Please Excuse All Of The Human Poop" ???
Or Welcome to California please wipe yer ass before leaving the beach area..
Welcome To California, Never Mind The Occasional Dogdoo,We Have Human Poo All Over Los Angeles.

:2up: they need to change their welcome signs again,,,lets see,,,,,"Welcome To California, Please Excuse All Of The Human Poop" ???
Welcome To California, Never Mind The Occasional Dogdoo,We Have Human Poo All Over Los Angeles.
New state anthem: The Poop Scoop Boogie

1978 was the last time I was in the central trough valley and the smog was so thick you didn't notice all the shit lying around...

New state anthem: The Poop Scoop Boogie
what about "Welcome To California, Drink Our Water At Your Own Risk"

I almost moved to silicon valley in the mid to later 1980's but I had a hard time pooping in public then...Now it happens without me knowing...

It's california where once was a land of singing raisins and wrinkled prunes which turned into brown gravy...

Forum List

Back