FORT LAUDERDALE JIHAD?

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Anything touched Quran becomes Murder and Terrorist. Islam is a political ideology which has already killed 270 millions non-Muslims within 1400 years and will kill more - the entirely Western World. If we want to survive Islam must be prohibited, all Mosques closed and Muslims have the simple choice: either to convert to Christianity or to leave.Otherwise they will kill us after they gain 20 % of population, that's mean within one generation.

FORT LAUDERDALE JIHAD? Turns out the terrorist Esteban Santiago had joined MySpace under the Muslim name – “Asshiq Hammad” – 3 years before being deployed to Iraq

Esteban Santiago registered on MySpace under the name “Aashiq Hammad” and recorded Islamic religious music on the site, 3 years before he ever deployed to Iraq as a U.S. soldier, destroying the lying mainstream media’s narrative that he was just a mentally disturbed veteran and that “Islam had nothing to do with it.”

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2017/...hammad-3-years-before-being-deployed-to-iraq/

medium_2017-01-07-a8e882b2bf.jpg

With the liberals out of power we can start to get rid of muslims

Anything touched Quran becomes Murder and Terrorist. Islam is a political ideology which has already killed 270 millions non-Muslims within 1400 years and will kill more - the entirely Western World. If we want to survive Islam must be prohibited, all Mosques closed and Muslims have the simple choice: either to convert to Christianity or to leave.Otherwise they will kill us after they gain 20 % of population, that's mean within one generation.

FORT LAUDERDALE JIHAD? Turns out the terrorist Esteban Santiago had joined MySpace under the Muslim name – “Asshiq Hammad” – 3 years before being deployed to Iraq

Esteban Santiago registered on MySpace under the name “Aashiq Hammad” and recorded Islamic religious music on the site, 3 years before he ever deployed to Iraq as a U.S. soldier, destroying the lying mainstream media’s narrative that he was just a mentally disturbed veteran and that “Islam had nothing to do with it.”

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2017/...hammad-3-years-before-being-deployed-to-iraq/

medium_2017-01-07-a8e882b2bf.jpg
Ridiculous. I'm an atheist. You guys accuse us of murdering millions too. Do we have to convert too?

Just stop letting more Muslims immigrate here.

But Republicans won't do that. Why not?

I am 100% with most here wrt murdering Islamic State terrorists and their ilk. However, when it comes to most Muslims they are just as deserving of our compassion and assistance as anyone else; even atheists. OK: send them home when safe to do so; temporary assistance and EXTREME VETTING. But blanket bans? Nope. WE are better than that. (And no: I do NOT denigrate those who would have a total ban. That is perfectly understandable given the circumstances).(murdering an adjective; not a verb)

Greg

With the liberals out of power we can start to get rid of muslims
Yes! So why won't you? All talk
I have personally attacked many muslims and it looks like more people like me are coming
You have?
Ya, I always call them Goat fuckers, but they think it's a compliment

You should hear what I call kiwis; they think it's an advertisement for a job!!

Greg

This is why Trump is President
Trump has already been attacked. This ft Lauderdale attack is his first. Is trump keeping us safe?

And don't say he's not president yet because he sure is acting like it
Enjoy your muslim attacks for now, a change is coming
Good! Last time Republicans were in charge we got 9-11'ed and sucked into two quagmire's. You're so confident trump knows more than the generals? Dope.

You claim we worshipped Obama but boy do you worship trump and the Republicans.

Trump don't give a fuck how you feel, he's President now

Forum List

Back