Fort Carson brigade headed to Kuwait for possible showdown with ISIS

The cost of doing nothing may be more than doing something. The fear at the time was the nutsack was going for nukes. Lots of info on this, the Israelis took out his nuke plant back in the Reagan days so it wasn't out of the question.
If Israel was so worried about him, why didn't they go after him? Let the whole lot of them kill each other.
They took out Osirak and it was a very dangerous mission, politically as well. As fortune had it Ronnie got a good chuckle out of the whole affair but had to go through the motions of denying them a fleet of F16s until it blew over. Killing Saddam from afar wasn't easy, he had many doubles and palaces.

Asshole anti-American idiots. What Bush faced was known as LOYAL OPPOSITION and LOYAL DISSENT. What yiu fuckers do here is simply disloyal. YOU ROOT FOR THE OTHER TEAM SO LONG AS IT MAKES OBAMA APPEAR INEFFECTIVE.

We all know it. Admit it ya lying sacks of shit.
"LOYAL OPPOSITION and LOYAL DISSENT" ...wow, I'm going to have to ponder those for a bit. Maybe Jim Beam can help.

Asshole anti-American idiots. What Bush faced was known as LOYAL OPPOSITION and LOYAL DISSENT. What yiu fuckers do here is simply disloyal. YOU ROOT FOR THE OTHER TEAM SO LONG AS IT MAKES OBAMA APPEAR INEFFECTIVE.

We all know it. Admit it ya lying sacks of shit.
"LOYAL OPPOSITION and LOYAL DISSENT" ...wow, I'm going to have to ponder those for a bit. Maybe Jim Beam can help.

Never heard those terms before? That figures.

Obama's failed foreign policy leads to yet another war.

As Congress mulls America's war with the Islamic State terror group, more than 4,000 Fort Carson soldiers prepared Thursday to leave for Kuwait, where they will take over as America's largest ground force in the troubled region.

Women's published war stories are rare, authors tell Colorado Springs audience+ show more
The 3rd Brigade Combat Team bid farewell to the post in a ceremony and soon will serve as U.S. Central Command's Reserve force in the Middle East - the first soldiers into battle if a major combat force is used to battle Islamic State fighters.

Read more at Fort Carson brigade headed to Kuwait for possible showdown with ISIS

Fact that President Bush's war in Iraq, overthrow of its' stablizing dictator, and tossing of it into utter chaos doesn't matter right? It's all President Obama's doing right?
Do we need to bring out all the "go to war with Iraq" statements by Bill Clinton and on down in the Democrat Party?

You partisan assholes ought to at least try to act like united Americans when it comes to fucking national security.

Fuggedaboudit. The moment that "uppity negro", as a number of sickos here describe our duly elected President, moved into the White House, their patriotism flew right out the window. Ain't gonna happen.
I root for my country and the military not that imposter occupying our White House.

We finally have pinned the more obnoxious of the libertarians and far right reactionary fuck ups.

They don't care about the safety of our troops.

The so hate the pres that their ODS scrambles all rational thinking.

You partisan assholes ought to at least try to act like united Americans when it comes to fucking national security.

Fuggedaboudit. The moment that "uppity negro", as a number of sickos here describe our duly elected President, moved into the White House, their patriotism flew right out the window. Ain't gonna happen.

I root for my country and the military not that imposter occupying our White House.

You are the imposter ass hole, bub.

We are all in this shit together, asshole.

Could of fooled me...and the rest of the country.

Could have.

You and assholes like you have been hoping and praying that we'd need to send in ground troops.....to get killed, maimed and taxed mentally.....just so you could exclaim "Obama lies again!!!!Ground troops being used even though he promised they wouldn't!!!!!

You fucking losers.

We are all in this shit together, asshole.

Could of fooled me...and the rest of the country.

Could have.

You and assholes like you have been hoping and praying that we'd need to send in ground troops.....to get killed, maimed and taxed mentally.....just so you could exclaim "Obama lies again!!!!Ground troops being used even though he promised they wouldn't!!!!!

You fucking losers.

Had obama dealt with ISIS six months age we wouldnt be having this conversation.

Shut the fuck up. If Obama had done something six months ago, you would have been screaming abut illegal wars and illegal war powers.

As Congress mulls America's war with the Islamic State terror group, more than 4,000 Fort Carson soldiers prepared Thursday to leave for Kuwait, where they will take over as America's largest ground force in the troubled region.

Women's published war stories are rare, authors tell Colorado Springs audience+ show more
The 3rd Brigade Combat Team bid farewell to the post in a ceremony and soon will serve as U.S. Central Command's Reserve force in the Middle East - the first soldiers into battle if a major combat force is used to battle Islamic State fighters.

Read more at Fort Carson brigade headed to Kuwait for possible showdown with ISIS

Fact that President Bush's war in Iraq, overthrow of its' stablizing dictator, and tossing of it into utter chaos doesn't matter right? It's all President Obama's doing right?
Obama in his own words ended Bush's war successfully. He decided to cut and run, he owns this one.

Obama in his own words ended Bush's war successfully. He decided to cut and run, he owns this one.
Cut and run, closely following the Bush withdrawal schedule and the Iraqis telling us to go home? You might want to work on that a bit.

Shut the fuck up. If Obama had done something six months ago, you would have been screaming abut illegal wars and illegal war powers.

I seam to recall Conservatives saying it's a bad idea to withdraw troops from iraq.
Turns out we were right.
And remember,syria is obamas making.

Only thug neo-cons said it, not conservatives. Syria is Bush's making from 2003 and everything that happened since.

Seems mainstream GOP is right that you are wrong.

Forum List

Back