Former Trump aide says, “I was frankly embarrassed for him (trump).”

Trump had three marriages and was a serial adulterer. He cheated on all his wives.
And you have pictures of all of this I'm sure?
I think you're biased opinion colors your beliefs....and considering the fact that both Obama and Biden are known pedophiles....I could give a shit about your opinions of Trump.
Everyone knows Michelle is Barack's mustache......and when it comes to Biden and his fucked up family history....well...here you go...

FjA0EiVXgAE78eJ.jpg

FibgYhvWIAASEhl.jpg

Fih5m6fWIAAqtk8.jpg

FibB3uFVIAEjf3z.jpg

And you have pictures of all of this I'm sure?
I think you're biased opinion colors your beliefs....and considering the fact that both Obama and Biden are known pedophiles....I could give a shit about your opinions of Trump.
Everyone knows Michelle is Barack's mustache......and when it comes to Biden and his fucked up family history....well...here you go...

View attachment 734636

View attachment 734637

View attachment 734635
View attachment 734638

Michelle gave birth to two daughters.

Trump's infidelities we're all over the tabloids since the 1980s.

Joe Biden's daughter wrote when she was in treatment decades later.

Michelle gave birth to two daughters.

Trump's infidelities we're all over the tabloids since the 1980s.

Joe Biden's daughter wrote when she was in treatment decades later.
Obama is bi-sexual.
Trump was a billionaire playboy like Bruce Wayne. He wasn't going around sucking dicks and sniffing and groping little girls.
Biden's kid likes smoking meth and fiddling with 14 year old Pakistanis.....he got it from his Daddy.
Biden spent most of his 40+ years in congress in debt....until he became VP....then he became a multi-millionaire.
Obama's father was a serial polygamist, his mother and grand parents are communists.
Obama is friends with foreign and domestic-terrorists like Bill Ayers who was a member of the Weather Underground, and he has close ties to The Muslim Brotherhood. He also dropped off a Top Secret surveillance Drone in Iran so they could ship it China so they could steal it's technology.
And Obama also helped fund Gain Of Function research that developed COVID-19

Trump isn't perfect....but at least he's not a traitor like Barack and FJB.

Former Trump aide says, “I was frankly embarrassed for him (trump).”

While speaking about trump’s boring, low-energy announcement speech, “former White House communications chief, Stephanie Grisham, confessed that Donald Trump's announcement speech wasn't quite what she thought it would be.”

“She also said that attacks over the weekend at a conservative Jewish conference would likely be something that would infuriate Trump. He was called weak and a loser for his failures in 2020. Trump, however, believes that people like Ron DeSantis, Mike Pompeo, Nikki Haley, Mike Pence and a slew of other possible Republican challengers are all popular because Trump elevated them to success.”

For those that trump believes he elevated to success, they have maintained their words and/or actions to reflect the caustic rhetoric trump spewed during his 2016 presidential campaign and his four years in the White House.

Front-running Republicans have continued feeding the conservative hatred of women, the LGBTQ community, illegal aliens, educated elitists, and the many other traditional targets of right-wing attacks.

With two years of trump’s whining and complaining about his mistreatment from the many different sources, his cultists have lost interest in him due to the endless self-pitying rants during his rallies and in the other methods he uses to communicate his ongoing abuse.

This is not a winning strategy for any politician, especially for politicians pandering to compassionless Christian conservatives. If trump wants to return to the White House on January 20, 2025, he should repeat the speeches he made beginning in 2015 through to Election Day 2020. Word for word, changing only the names of his opponents.

If trump returns to his old self, he will have the working-class, white, independent voters and the moderate Democrats he lost in the 2022 Mid-terms running back to him in droves for 2024. And the right-wing extremism (fascism) cultivated by trump and his congressional trumpublicans during the past seven years will be revitalized for Election Day 2024.

However, for the trumpublicans to achieve this political success trump must stop being a total schmegegge.

View attachment 728983

Traitor faggots lie all the time.

Obama is bi-sexual.
Trump was a billionaire playboy like Bruce Wayne. He wasn't going around sucking dicks and sniffing and groping little girls.
Biden's kid likes smoking meth and fiddling with 14 year old Pakistanis.....he got it from his Daddy.
Biden spent most of his 40+ years in congress in debt....until he became VP....then he became a multi-millionaire.
Obama's father was a serial polygamist, his mother and grand parents are communists.
Obama is friends with foreign and domestic-terrorists like Bill Ayers who was a member of the Weather Underground, and he has close ties to The Muslim Brotherhood. He also dropped off a Top Secret surveillance Drone in Iran so they could ship it China so they could steal it's technology.
And Obama also helped fund Gain Of Function research that developed COVID-19

Trump isn't perfect....but at least he's not a traitor like Barack and FJB.

My God, you're just a walking conspiracy and slander guy.

My God, you're just a walking conspiracy and slander guy.
Nah.....every bit of it has been proven, yet ignored by the media.
I used to study Journalism.
I found out a long time ago how they pick the people that work in the field....and the fact is people who have high paying jobs in journalism will repeat anything the producer puts in front of them, because they value their paycheck over their integrity. All of their programming comes from one place and is under the control of the Democrat/communist Party.

Last edited:
Nah.....every bit of it has been proven, yet ignored by the media.
I used to study Journalism.
I found out a long time ago how they pick the people that work in the field....and the fact is people who have high paying jobs in journalism will repeat anything the producer puts in front of them, because they value their paycheck over their integrity. All of their programming comes from one place and is under the control of the Democrat/communist Party.

You were a dud as a journalist too.

Democrats and RINOs are in a panic to prevent Trump from being elected and depriving them of their ability to rob our country. Easy money totalitarians love the rigged government that Trump is continually fighting. Intelligent, freedom loving Americans all favor Trump, and with good reason.

Forum List

Back