Former Swedish PM asks "what has Trump been smoking?"

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
New Orleans
Even the Swedes are confused. And laughing at us. You Trumpies still proud of the Big Orange Fuck Up?

Former Swedish PM asks 'what has Trump been smoking?' as country ridicules President's attack claim
Former Swedish prime minister asks: what has Trump been smoking?

"""The former Prime Minister of Sweden has asked “what has Donald Trump been smoking?” after the President alluded to a mystery recent attack in the country.

Swedes reacted with general confusion after Mr Trump said "look what's happening last night in Sweden" after listing a series of past terror attacks in Europe, during a speech at a rally in Florida."""

• Banned
"
Henrik Selin, the deputy director of the Swedish Institute, a state agency dedicated to promoting the country globally, said he was confused by the comments.

“I do not have a clue what he was referring to,” he told the New York Times.""""

Sweden is now the rape capital of the west. Shall I get the old man tomorrow>

Because I can.

Every day immigrants rape women. how odd no one ever gives a fuck. Maybe when they try that shit here something will ring a bell.

Muslim population in Sweden is 4.6% and growing. There are areas that are nearly 100% Muslim which is the MO for Muslim infiltration just as in Great Britain, France, Belgium, Germany and others. Who cares what opinion the FORMER Swedish PM has? They are losing their culture and there are major crime and assault problems on Swedes, particularly Swedish women. For some reason, Liberals pretend like there is no problem until there is no solution to the problem. Sweden is on that path and the dipshit FORMER Swedish PM iwas a facilitator to the Islamization of Sweden.

Even the Swedes are confused. And laughing at us. You Trumpies still proud of the Big Orange Fuck Up?

Former Swedish PM asks 'what has Trump been smoking?' as country ridicules President's attack claim

"""The former Prime Minister of Sweden has asked “what has Donald Trump been smoking?” after the President alluded to a mystery recent attack in the country.

Swedes reacted with general confusion after Mr Trump said "look what's happening last night in Sweden" after listing a series of past terror attacks in Europe, during a speech at a rally in Florida."""

There was a recent terrorism attack in Sweden, and why is the response from a FORMER leader and not the current one.

LOL U R too dumb

Donald Trump is right, there was a recent attack in Sweden. By neo-Nazis on a refugee centre

Why is the Swedish PM permitting his people, the women to be abused like they are?

Apparrently raping women in bath houses and especially the needy claiming I need sex so I had to fuck the little boy means more to them then votes.
The only reason why they don't do that here is because we have let it be known that refugees are not welcome and we are all just looking for a chance to come down on them like an avalanche.

There was a recent terrorism attack in Sweden, and why is the response from a FORMER leader and not the current one.

LOL U R too dumb

Donald Trump is right, there was a recent attack in Sweden. By neo-Nazis on a refugee centre

Your post makes no sense. What have you been smoking?

Why is the Swedish PM permitting his people, the women to be abused like they are?

Apparrently raping women in bath houses and especially the needy claiming I need sex so I had to fuck the little boy means more to them then votes.
The only reason why they don't do that here is because we have let it be known that refugees are not welcome and we are all just looking for a chance to come down on them like an avalanche.

Why can't either one of you explain Trump's bizarre lie about what happened on Friday night in Sweden?

So you assume you know what he meant by the statement. I think not. Apparently you liberal labeling bullshit liars didn't even listen to what he said. Even more telling is the FACT that you do not know what his statement meant including the ex PM.

Every day immigrants rape women. how odd no one ever gives a fuck. Maybe when they try that shit here something will ring a bell.
Where are the Swedish men? What fucking scumbag pussies. Are they disarmed? Get kitchen knives, axes, make fucking bows and arrows, make spears, what the fuckever it takes to defend their women. I cannot believe they are so fucking pussinized.

Ha, butthurt Democrat weirdos. Resorting to citing and cheering obscure Swedish meatballs. Pathetically hilarious. :lmao:

Why? Because liberals across the globe go out of their way to protect Muslims and they use the Alinsky tactic of ridicule when people are onto them? Or does he think Obama left some of his drugs behind when he moved from the WH?

Looking at Trump's actual words, it is clear that some are completely overreacting.

Also, before Obama's election, the left said it was important for the world to love us again. After the election, when criticism came from all over the globe, the left said 'who cares what the rest of the world thinks?' Are we back to caring again?

Why can't either one of you explain Trump's bizarre lie about what happened on Friday night in Sweden?

You should go back and read what he really said.

Of course you'd have to be unbiased to do that.

Forum List

Back