Former NSA Technical Director: Russia Didn’t Hack The Democrats

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
After every aspect of Hillary Clinton’s bought-and-paid-for “Russian dossier” has been exposed as a complete hoax, we’re now learning that the “Russian hack” was likewise fake news

A team of former high-level intelligence computer geeks has concluded that Russia never hacked the Democratic National Committee servers in 2016. This story might come as a surprise to you since the mainstream media is engaged in a total news blackout of any information that damages their insane Russia collusion conspiracy theory.

After every aspect of Hillary Clinton’s bought-and-paid-for “Russian dossier” has been exposed as a complete hoax, we’re now learning that the “Russian hack” was likewise fake news.

William Binney is the former Technical Director of the NSA, and Larry Johnson is a former CIA counterterrorism analyst. I don’t know about you, but they sound like a couple of people who know a lot more about computers than I do.

These two gentlemen have conducted an exhaustive forensic analysis of the DNC emails published by Wikileaks in 2016. They make an extremely compelling case that Russia did not and could not have hacked the emails from the DNC servers.

I’ll try to summarize their findings in language that all of us non-computer geeks can understand.

First, for those who don’t know, information that is transferred from one device or computer to another has a ton of data on it, behind the scenes.

The amount of data that a computer expert can glean from a single email sent from one person to another is actually kind of scary, but most of us never even think about it.

Guys like Binney and Johnson can pick an email apart and practically tell you what you had for lunch the day that you sent it. So, their findings on the hacked DNC emails should be taken seriously.

(Excerpt) Read more at uspoliticsandnews.com ...

looks like this belongs in either the Conspiracy Theory sub-forum , the Rubber Room, or in the dumpster behind Ten Minute China Take-Out .........

looks like this belongs in either the Conspiracy Theory sub-forum , the Rubber Room, or in the dumpster behind Ten Minute China Take-Out .........

Not really.
Assange contends the Russians sent him nothing.
This is a guy holed up in an Ecudorian embassy in London for years away from family members and friends whose never been caught in a lie. And, because of this, he has NO INCENTIVE to lie.

If you google "was the DNC actually hacked", you find a quite a number of sources that are a year old that basically say the same thing: NO it wasn't. I have yet to find anything that debunks the OP's story.

It's also been reported several times by experts in the field that no outside hack occurred. The amount of data combined with the timeframe being claimed by the DNC means it was an inside job. No outside source is fast enough to get that much data that quickly.

Wonder if Mueller knows all this and if so what's in his report that we have yet to see??

Forum List

Back