Former NBA player now mayor, Kevin Johnson, beats up protestor

Who wants to protest? I am tired of black politicians beating the crap out of white pie loving people.

Lets loot and burn some shit.

This is exactly what we need in our politicians. Kick some ass once in a while and stop being PC pussies.

Mayor Pedo...

"During the summer of 1995, a sixteen-year-old girl living in his home alleged that Johnson had molested her. Johnson apologized to the girl when he was confronted by her with the accusation during a phone conversation recorded by Phoenix police. However, he also stated that "what you're saying happened, I'm not entirely agreeing happened."[63] The Sacramento Beestated that they had received a copy of a proposed settlement agreement, under which Johnson would have paid the girl's family $230,000.[64] After an investigation."

It's true that KJ was assualted first, but for a mayor to pumble someone because a pie was thrown in his face is certainly beneath the office he holds.

I don't know KJ's politics but these days we have no idea what someone will put into a pie. People don't pull innocent pranks like they used to. I applaud the mayor beating the crap out of that punk. We need more politicians like him - preferably Republican.

Forum List

Back