Former Italian leader has died

Italy under Berlusconi was a country with a policy that prioritized national interests rather than a willingness to serve the interests of American elites.

Today, there are no more such politicians in Europe, and whether there will be any sensible politicians is a question.

Italy under Berlusconi was a country with a policy that prioritized national interests rather than a willingness to serve the interests of American elites.

Today, there are no more such politicians in Europe, and whether there will be any sensible politicians is a question.
He was a corrupt nazi, like putin.

He was a corrupt nazi, like putin.

Berlusconi was no Nazi. Putin is no Nazi. And the Nazis - don't be astonished - were not corrupt. Hitler was able to give one of his men the order to kill him - and this man did do so without to hesistate.

Not to forget:

Good luck, Signore Berlusconi. Good luck, Silvio. Good luck. I fear you will need it now.

Last edited:
... He was a patriot for his country ...

Hmm ... Patriot? Are you sure? He was no bridge builder as far as I can see. So if he was a patriot at all - and not only a nationalist - then he was only a patriot for a part of the Italian patria.

Last edited:
Hmm ... Patriot? Are you sure? He was no bridge builder. So if he was a patriot at all - and not only a nationalist - then he was only a patriot for a part of the Italian patria.
Why don't you finish your bright idea - the real patriot was Hitler.

Why don't you finish your bright idea - the real patriot was Hitler.
Hitler was a damned criminal asshole - a mass-murderer. Perhaps the worst mass-murderer who ever had existed. And when the Nazis used the expression "Germany" - and they used it continuously - then they never had any idea what they tried to speak about. I guess this is also your problem.

Last edited:
Looking at the "Liquidated" inscription on Silvio Berlusconi's page from the Ukrainian nazi "Peacemaker" website, Italians should unquestioningly send more aid to nazi Ukraine. If you want to be a puppet-cuckold country, so be it to the end!

Forum List

Back