Former government officials and contractors have been known to retain papers containing classified national security information and eventually donate

She's been given her talking points and she's sticking to them. Facts be damned. (You have to love the indignant ad hominem - nice touch, right?0
That is pretty much the Trump Humper, MAGA mantra. You don't care if Trump broke the Law, in the eyes of Trump Humpers, he is above the Law.

The same precedent the government has used to prosecute people who take classified information and hide it from the government.

It happens all the time.
I repeat, Hillary and Biden- nothing. So which precedent is a judge or jury to follow?

That is pretty much the Trump Humper, MAGA mantra. You don't care if Trump broke the Law, in the eyes of Trump Humpers, he is above the Law.
Fucking brilliant analysis. I'm humbled in in the presence of such intellectual acuity. I bow down.

I repeat, Hillary and Biden- nothing. So which precedent is a judge or jury to follow?
The facts are different in those cases. Each case stands on its own merit. Some have merit and some don’t.

The facts are different in those cases. Each case stands on its own merit. Some have merit and some don’t.
True. The classifed information on Hillary' illegal server was shown to be hacked by foreign gvts. And Trump's documents were guarded 24/7 by the Secret Service. You mean those kind of facts?

True. The classifed information on Hillary' illegal server was shown to be hacked by foreign gvts. And Trump's documents were guarded 24/7 by the Secret Service. You mean those kind of facts?
Neither of those are facts but they’re also irrelevant to criminal charges.

Damn. At least pretend to be slightly informed.
Quite informed.

No evidence her server was hacked. The SS weren’t guarding Trump’s closets and had no idea the documents were there.

But it’s still irrelevant.

Trump’s closet is not the proper legal location to store highly classified documents.

Quite informed.

No evidence her server was hacked. The SS weren’t guarding Trump’s closets and had no idea the documents were there.

But it’s still irrelevant.

Trump’s closet is not the proper legal location to store highly classified documents.
LOL But Hillary's server in the basement was. Or Joe's garage. They've given you your talking points and you're sticking to them.

Hillary Clinton’s Email Was Probably Hacked, Experts Say (Published 2016)

LOL But Hillary's server in the basement was. Or Joe's garage. They've given you your talking points and you're sticking to them.

Hillary Clinton’s Email Was Probably Hacked, Experts Say (Published 2016)
Server in the basement, documents in the garage, boxes in a closet, no different. None of them are proper locations to store government classified documents. The security of each location is not relevant.

Forum List

Back