Former GOP Senator John Warner of Virginia will endorse Hillary today

John Warner was not only a five term Senator from Virginia. He was also the Secretary of the Navy. This endorsement will make a big difference!
Keep saying that you yourself..........:itsok:

Diction is not your Forte, is it?
Auto-correct, motherfucker

At least its not the microphone....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

giphy.gif.cf.gif

Why don't you do everyone a favor and :anj_stfu:

John Warner was not only a five term Senator from Virginia. He was also the Secretary of the Navy. This endorsement will make a big difference!

giphy.gif.cf.gif

Am I bothering you mudface? :dance:

giphy.gif.cf.gif

Nope.

Besides, the only reason you aren't on ignore is because I sometimes need something to laugh at.

giphy.gif.cf.gif

Nope.

Besides, the only reason you aren't on ignore is because I sometimes need something to laugh at.

Oh, I am bothering you. Trump did so bad in the debate that when I point it out, you either have to pull the cover up over your head again or you have to take another drink. Comrade Trump played around and ate burgers while he should have been cramming for the debate. He ended up looking like a doofus.

PLEASE PUT ME ON IGNORE! Lots of you loons have promised, but never done it.

giphy.gif.cf.gif

Nope.

Oh, I am bothering you. Trump did so bad in the debate that when I point it out, you either have to pull the cover up over your head again or you have to take another drink. Comrade Trump played around and ate burgers while he should have been cramming for the debate. He ended up looking like a doofus.

PLEASE PUT ME ON IGNORE! Lots of you loons have promised, but never done it.
Okay. No skin off of my nuts.

Bush92's opinion is irrelevant. The endorsement is important and hurts Trump in a vitally important state.

Hillary has Virginia, especially with Kaine on the ticket. The path for Comrade Trump to the WH is getting smaller and smaller.

:) The far right conservatives and the Alt Right crazies begin to wobble.
I love every thread they start saying that Drumpf is ahead.....it will make their crash so much sweeter Election Day.

Sort of like the way Comrade T has been instructing his staff to say he won the debate. He and his followers live on another planet.

Forum List

Back