Trump's anger spurs Latino registration in Arizona county

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
In an Arizona county, anger at Trump spurs Latinos to vote

I still predict that Clinton will win Florida, primarily due to the Latino vote. Trump in debate number 2, if he shows up, will overreach and display even more of his angry unhinged personality. No one wants someone as President that displays anger and irrationality on such a regular basis.

"As long as Trump has a mouth, he will lose in November."

JimH52

PS: I am beginning to wonder if he really doesn't want to win.

I still predict that Clinton will win Florida, primarily due to the Latino vote. Trump in debate number 2, if he shows up, will overreach and display even more of his angry unhinged personality. No one wants someone as President that displays anger and irrationality on such a regular basis.

JimH52

:anj_stfu::asshole:

JimH52

icon_rolleyes.gif

JimH52

icon_rolleyes.gif

Mud is as clueless as Comrade Trump...

Trump can win FL and OH. He will lose PA and VA.

Hillary will win Florida. The Hispanic registration and the drooling anger of Comrade Trump will bring out Latinos in masses never seen before.

538 has her starting to climb in FL (she is still behind a point) and also in the odds of winning to 55.7.

In PA, Trump is farther behind to Clinton now than he was in August. She is pulling further ahead in MI and VA.

RCP has her back up to 69% odds for victory.

538 has her starting to climb in FL (she is still behind a point) and also in the odds of winning to 55.7.

In PA, Trump is farther behind to Clinton now than he was in August. She is pulling further ahead in MI and VA.

RCP has her back up to 69% odds for victory.

She will pull away in Florida. Just give the debate bounce some time. Plus, the Dems are aggressively registering Latinos, many of who have never voted. Comrade Trump's path to 270 is disappearing.

Forum List

Back