Former GOP Lt. Governor of Georgia Geoff Duncan Says Voters Must Be Shown Reality....

The5thHorseman

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2022

Florida Man, who has never won the popular vote in an election, calls former Lt. Gov a "loser", as Duncan prepares to testify before a Georgia grand jury tomorrow.

By insisting he SHOULDN'T testify, under oath, to what he knows, is said Florida Man inviting a providential act of stochastic terrorism?

Again, I emphasize that we are discussing the leading contender for the GOP nomination.

Also note how insistent Mr. Duncan is that voters be shown the truth, and how he bemoans Cretin Social Media politics.

We've seen reality....

Fraud-1200x675.jpg

Florida Man, who has never won the popular vote in an election, calls former Lt. Gov a "loser", as Duncan prepares to testify before a Georgia grand jury tomorrow.

By insisting he SHOULDN'T testify, under oath, to what he knows, is said Florida Man inviting a providential act of stochastic terrorism?

Again, I emphasize that we are discussing the leading contender for the GOP nomination.

Also note how insistent Mr. Duncan is that voters be shown the truth, and how he bemoans Cretin Social Media politics.

He's one of many honest, patriotic Republicans who isn't willing to play along.

It may be people like Duncan who end up saving our ass.

Hillary's entire so called popular vote lead was in the state of California, +1 million votes. In the other 49 states Trump whooped her ass by 1 million votes. Tissue?

^^^ that's how you debunk a liberal talking point with math! :muahaha:
"California is not America" isn't fucking stupid.

Hell no.

He sounds like an establishment douchebag.

Forum List

Back