Former GOP Gov. McDonnell (VA) currently living with gay Priest.

Who cares if he lives with a gay priest? I sure don't. Doesn't prove his guilt or innocence. Doesn't make him a good or bad person.

Are you fucking out of your mind? Just how stupid are you? It isnt revelent at all. His marriage was in his past. His present affiliations arent revelant even to the court, much less an ignorant pissant like you.

Then why is he bringing up pretty much all aspects of his marriage in his official testimony? Oops! Wow...even dragging their kid into it...

McDonnell daughter testifies on parents marriage - Yahoo News
Ws that supposed to be some kind of rebuttal? Because it wasn't. His present life is irrelevant. His marriage is relevant.
Do you have any idea why they are trying to paint his marriage as terrible as they possibly can in a trial for corruption? I'll bet not. Because you're too stupid to think ahead that far.

I don't know if living with a gay priest makes you gay, but it is noteworthy because Bob McDonnell is notoriously anti-gay.

So we have a situation where a gay priest has taken an anti-gay politician into his home. No matter which angle you look from, someone is being antithetical to themselves.

Of course, "gay Catholic priest" is antithetical all by itself! Creeping around in the dark, getting blowjobs in parking lots. Now he's housing a guy who campaigned on an anti-gay agenda.

Talk about conflicted!

I don't know if living with a gay priest makes you gay, but it is noteworthy because Bob McDonnell is notoriously anti-gay.

So we have a situation where a gay priest has taken an anti-gay politician into his home. No matter which angle you look from, someone is being antithetical to themselves.

Of course, "gay Catholic priest" is antithetical all by itself! Creeping around in the dark, getting blowjobs in parking lots. Now he's housing a guy who campaigned on an anti-gay agenda.

Talk about conflicted!
See, the issue is that with liberals, if you dont see eye to eye with them on an issue, you're their mortal enemy With conservatives, if you disagree about some political issue, you agree to disagree and just focus on what you have in common.

I dunno. Does living with the priest mean he's fucking him? Why would anyone assume that? And I know the libs really don't care because it's just about sex. They said that when Gov McGreevey was caught being blackmailed by his gay lover and refused to resign.

Did I say in the OP that he is fucking his parish priest? Nope, I didn't.

But what Republican would have even considered to shack up with a gay priest, say, just 6 years ago?

Delightful butthurt on your part. Fun to watch. Carry on.

You're right. There's nothing to see here. He is a private citizen now and his sex life or lack thereof is none of your fucking business.

Tsk, tsk, so much anger on your part. Have you considered getting your blood pressure checked?

Now, back the the OP, since you love to veer off course like a whore riding a bronco:

can you refute the fact that McDonnell himself said at his trial - A PUBLIC TRIAL - that he is now living with his parish priest?

Can you refute that said parish priest was busted for gay sex in a PARKING LOT?

Tsk, tsk...

Talk about conflicted!
See, the issue is that with liberals, if you dont see eye to eye with them on an issue, you're their mortal enemy With conservatives, if you disagree about some political issue, you agree to disagree and just focus on what you have in common.

Bullshit. And that is not the topic of this thread.

Why are you trying to derail this thread?

Go read the OP again.

Talk about conflicted!

BINGO!

You're right. There's nothing to see here. He is a private citizen now and his sex life or lack thereof is none of your fucking business.

Tsk, tsk, so much anger on your part. Have you considered getting your blood pressure checked?

Now, back the the OP, since you love to veer off course like a whore riding a bronco:

can you refute the fact that McDonnell himself said at his trial - A PUBLIC TRIAL - that he is now living with his parish priest?

Can you refute that said parish priest was busted for gay sex in a PARKING LOT?

Tsk, tsk...
What he said is irrelevant.
What the priest did or didnt do is irrelevant. Being busted for something is not proof of anything.
So go ahead and jump to conclusions, you ignorant little cocksucker.

Talk about conflicted!

Bullshit. And that is not the topic of this thread.

Why are you trying to derail this thread?

Go read the OP again.
Blame G5000 for introducing the idea. I'm right, of course, and you're wrong, of course.

Former Governor, and even if he was in office....focus on issues, not gossip.

Former GOP Gov. McDonnell (VA) currently living with gay Priest.

FatherBall.jpg

Former Gov. Bob McDonnell (R), his wife Maureen, and Rev. Wayne L. Ball​

I dunno. Does living with the priest mean he's fucking him? Why would anyone assume that? And I know the libs really don't care because it's just about sex. They said that when Gov McGreevey was caught being blackmailed by his gay lover and refused to resign.
Well, McDonnell did condemn homosexuals and fornicators. That makes him a hypocrite right there.

Well, McDonnell did condemn homosexuals and fornicators. That makes him a hypocrite right there.

The guy ran as the "Family Values" candidate. He was the candidate from the 700 club that wanted to make it illegal again for gays to have sex. And what did this "family man" do when the chips where down? Threw his wife under the bus and moved in with a gay priest.

Hollyweird couldn't have written this fucking story.

Forum List

Back