Former Bundy- supporters msg to Ammon

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
You're on your own. :bye1:

Few show- up to courthouse at his trial

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/03/u...l?smprod=nytcore-ipad&smid=nytcore-ipad-share
Outside the downtown courthouse where the brothers, Ammon and Ryan Bundy, and five others are on trial for conspiracy, their supporters have dwindled to a handful of self-described patriots carrying pocket Constitutions and lamenting their shrunken ranks.

“I had hoped there would be hundreds of people here, but there’s not,” said Jason Patrick, 44, tugging on a cigarette not far from a Black Lives Matter rally that had more than 100 participants. “Why wouldn’t you come to the most pressing court case of your time?”

Turns out after all the tough talk about supporting them on here no one steps up. Lots of tough talk but the reality is they are a bunch of pussies.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/03/u...l?smprod=nytcore-ipad&smid=nytcore-ipad-share
Outside the downtown courthouse where the brothers, Ammon and Ryan Bundy, and five others are on trial for conspiracy, their supporters have dwindled to a handful of self-described patriots carrying pocket Constitutions and lamenting their shrunken ranks.

“I had hoped there would be hundreds of people here, but there’s not,” said Jason Patrick, 44, tugging on a cigarette not far from a Black Lives Matter rally that had more than 100 participants. “Why wouldn’t you come to the most pressing court case of your time?”

American Media decides the agenda and what Americans think about it. If it isn't on the TV or on the Talk Radio. . . it doesn't exist. :laugh:

On top of that, I suppose these Luddites probably don't even have a FB, twitter, or Instagram account. They are noobs at being social agents for change. Duh. :eusa_doh:

Turns out after all the tough talk about supporting them on here no one steps up. Lots of tough talk but the reality is they are a bunch of pussies.

I seriously doubt anyone knew this was going on till after it happened. After that, well, then it was safe for the STATIST media to mock. Only after, but not before.

I thought this was about Ted Bundy when I saw the title. Whaaaaaa????

OMG! Al Bundy and his No MA'AM group with no support?!

I thought this was about Ted Bundy when I saw the title. Whaaaaaa????

Too bad it can't be about Peg Bundy. Katey Sagal is a national treasure.
MV5BNDU0ODA0NjMzMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjYyMTk3MQ@@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Forum List

Back