Former Black Panther freed after 43 years in US prison

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
He is one of the Angola Three,

The fat cracka warden said Burl Cain, has repeatedly suggested that Woodfox and Wallace must be held in solitary because they subscribe to “Black Pantherism. Hint cracka, someones politics while in prison doesn't give you the right to do punitive things. what did anyone expect in that klan state, thankfully people there are waking up as we saw throwing out the repukes in their governorship

Albert Woodfox spent decades in solitary confinement but walked free after his murder conviction was overturned.

warden cracka
Warden_Burl_Cain_St_Francisville.jpg

He is one of the Angola Three,

The fat cracka warden said Burl Cain, has repeatedly suggested that Woodfox and Wallace must be held in solitary because they subscribe to “Black Pantherism. Hint cracka, someones politics while in prison doesn't give you the right to do punitive things. what did anyone expect in that klan state, thankfully people there are waking up as we saw throwing out the repukes in their governorship

Albert Woodfox spent decades in solitary confinement but walked free after his murder conviction was overturned.

warden cracka
View attachment 64180

Guilty as hell, free as a bird

If they are trying to radicalize the prison population with violently anti-american politics, it does.

One of the DAILY I hate white people threads by Guno.
SOON to be followed by a I hate Christian people threads.

But NEVER not ONCE a I hate islam thread. I have been here one year today and NOT ONE islamic thread. Mistake? I think not.

Forum List

Back