Former Bill Clinton Political Advisor - Dick Morris Comments re: Hillary Clinton

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO.

Morris knows the Clinton's quite well. He was Bills advisor his whole presidency.

He knows HItlery quite well and I'm sure he's not exaggerating one bit.
sure. not like there hasn't been money in knocking the clintons for 20 years or anything...
And that proves he's wrong?
no, but it should make you question his veracity since clearly there is a financial benefit to him to trash the clintons

anyome that takes dick morris seriously is an idiot
Why do you say that? Only an idiot believes you.
this may help you understand
Dick Morris on Hillary Clinton
I do, you don't. You don't even know how to support your position. That was my point, thanks!
lol. sure. because snopes didn't tear apart that email...
You only posted a link I'm not doing your homework, schoolboy. And Snopes isn't the authority you obviously think it is, nor has Dick limited himself to an email. He wrote a book. You can't dismiss it with a sloppy lazy link, sorry.

because dick morris's career is now based solely around bashing the clintons.
Sounds like he's got a lifetime of work ahead, the field is vast and fertile with Clinton corruption.
so long as rubes keep lapping it up he'll be comfortable
^^^^

...said while he was sucking Hillary's titty.

I do, you don't. You don't even know how to support your position. That was my point, thanks!
You only posted a link I'm not doing your homework, schoolboy. And Snopes isn't the authority you obviously think it is, nor has Dick limited himself to an email. He wrote a book. You can't dismiss it with a sloppy lazy link, sorry.
you didn't read it, did you?

Did you read my post? Do you have autism?

your post just showed that you believe that because morris has produced a lot of anti-clinton slop he must be telling the truth.

is that really an argument you want to make for a guy who can't keep facts straight in an email?

your post just showed that you believe that because morris has produced a lot of anti-clinton slop he must be telling the truth.

is that really an argument you want to make for a guy who can't keep facts straight in an email?
You didn't post any facts.

i gave you the link

While I don't know much about Dick Morris, I can say that Dolly Kyle's new book backs up much (but not all) and adds much more than what is said in the OP. Kyle has known "Billy" since they were kids and I did a short review of her book in the What Are You Reading thread. The Clinton dirt runs deep.

Sounds like he's got a lifetime of work ahead, the field is vast and fertile with Clinton corruption.
^^^^

<<...said while he was sucking Hillary's titty.[/QUOTE]>>
I think it's on record that Morris prefers toes.

i gave you the link
..like a retard. You couldn't figure out what to post.

i gave you the link
i gave you the link. do you really need me to paraphrase it for you here?

^^^^

<<...said while he was sucking Hillary's titty.
>>
I think it's on record that Morris prefers toes.[/QUOTE]Anything is better than Hillary's titties.

i gave you the link
People post content when they have a point to make, you make lots of little squeaky noises like my dog's toy.

i gave you the link
People post content when they have a point to make, you make lots of little squeaky noises like my dog's toy.
i gave you the link to a very lenghty and well sourced article that tears apart the email. that you are too lazy to read it is on you

i gave you the link
i gave you the link to a very lenghty and well sourced article that tears apart the email. that you are too lazy to read it is on you
No, it's on you that you're too stupid to find relevant content and think that an idiot with a keyboard is going to run me around. You're just a squeaky toy to me.

Forum List

Back