~Forget To Eat~

Discussion in 'Food & Wine' started by Dabs, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Dabs

Dabs ~Unpredictable~

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    Seriously, have you ever found yourself at a moment, where you realized, you have forgotten to eat??
    I do this, quite often.
    I never eat breakfast...and most days, I only eat one meal a day, and that would be around 4 p.m......then that's it.
    But some days, I get so busy, and I am on the go so much....and it just doesn't cross my mind, that the tummy needs food. I can lie down in bed late at night, and the rumbling roaring of the tummy growl will start, as if to let me know- "Hey bitch, you forgot to send something down my way" ~LoL~
    People look at me like I'm crazy when I say, 'I forgot to eat today'- but what can I say?? It's the truth, it happens to me from time to time.
    As I sit and type this now, the tummy is letting me know.......here it is almost 7:30 p.m. and I haven't eaten today *sigh*

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Mad Scientist

Mad Scientist Deplorable Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,684
    Since I stopped eating sugar and limited my carb intake I don't obsess about food anymore and find myself forgetting to eat sometimes. It's now easier to resist snacking too!

3. High_Gravity

High_Gravity Belligerent Drunk Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,726
    That happened alot in the Military, things would get so hectic we would either forget or just not have the time to eat. When I deployed to Kuwait I didn't eat a meal my first 2 days there. Now usually I don't miss a meal unless I'm depressed or stressed out over something.

4. LumpyPostage

LumpyPostage [blank]

Thanks Received:
    A closed list proportionally represented parliamen
    Ratings:
    +51
    That reminds me...