forget race, lets talk Democrat policy...AOC: "no one is heartbroken if they lose private Insurance"

Health care costs have been skyrocketing for more than half a century.

In all that time, the GOP has offered NOTHING to correct the problem.

So it is inevitable we will end up with the plan the Democrats have been offering all that time.

Just a matter of time now.

2013-09-Health-Care-Costs3.png

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Health care costs have been skyrocketing for at least half a century.

So it is inevitable we will end up with the plan the Democrats have been offering all that time.

I have asked before, but I don't recall if you responded.

What would you offer, if you had the opportunity? What should the GOP offer?

• Thanks
The Republicans have had NINE YEARS to offer an alternative to Obamacare. So far, NOTHING.

If we repeal Obamacare, we would return to the same skyrocketing costs which caused Obamacare to be created in the first place. The problem of skyrocketing costs would continue unabated.

Which is why I have been asking since coming to this forum, "Repeal Obamacare...AND THEN WHAT?!?!?"

This always sends the tards into a rage.

Yet the tards have STILL not figured out they have been massively hoaxed by Trump and the GOP.

So...UHC is inevitable. Because all the pseudocons and the GOP can do is whine. They cannot PRODUCE.

Yea, but AOC and Bernie's prescription is perhaps even more unpopular than the gop's do nothing plan
Obamacare is more popular than "do nothing". America does not want Obamacare repealed in favor of what came before.

And UHC is not as unpopular as the propagandist whiners would have you believe.

Christ, I've posted at least a hundred times on this forum what the GOP should offer.

Easily a hundred times.

Plan A: UHC

Plan B: NOTHING

Just a matter of time.

These cons love to take quotes out of context . Post her whole quote !!

• Thanks

http://www.ncsl.org/research/health/health-insurance-premiums.aspx
332ce71d3968fad1b21322a40b70faa7.png

Health Insurance Deductibles Up 212 Percent Since 2008: Reason Roundup

After FY2000 the healthcare expenditures have steadily increased, no matter GOP or democrat admins (graph below). So the bottom line isn't "healthcare costs", but "health insurance costs" (above chart), including premiums and deductibles, as well as pharmaceuticals. IMHO families lost money via Obamacare. Instead of saving $2,500 a year, we got hammered with $10,000 deductibles!! So WTF are we paying healthcare insurance premiums for?

full.png

That's why they lost the 2018 midterms. Plus the ones that left were worthless.

Yea, but AOC and Bernie's prescription is perhaps even more unpopular than the gop's do nothing plan
Obamacare is more popular than "do nothing". America does not want Obamacare repealed in favor of what came before.

Oh but Bernie and AOC want to repeal Obamacare and raise taxes to put everyone on medicare. I agree eventually that's where we're headed, but Biden's right it has to be a slippery slope.

We've had this discussion before, and with all respect, nothing's going to change. The gop didn't have the will to run on fundamental change, and that too probably would have been unpopular. But yes, when there was a mandate to change HC the gop chose … nothing. And Trump ran on a bigger better imaginary plan.

Back in 2008, gop senator Wicker in Miss opposed Obamacare and said we should just expand Medicaid. And Miss is one of the states that didn't expand Medicaid. The gop has no credibility on this .. or anything else anymore.

name one thing AOC has done since going to DC? please list but one.

http://www.ncsl.org/research/health/health-insurance-premiums.aspx
332ce71d3968fad1b21322a40b70faa7.png

Health Insurance Deductibles Up 212 Percent Since 2008: Reason Roundup

After FY2000 the healthcare expenditures have steadily increased, no matter GOP or democrat admins (graph below). So the bottom line isn't "healthcare costs", but "health insurance costs" (above chart), including premiums and deductibles, as well as pharmaceuticals. IMHO families lost money via Obamacare. Instead of saving $2,500 a year, we got hammered with $10,000 deductibles!! So WTF are we paying healthcare insurance premiums for?

full.png
Your first link actually shows premiums decreased for single non smokers after the Obamacae supplement was factored in. Just saying.

Oh but Bernie and AOC want to repeal Obamacare and raise taxes to put everyone on medicare. I agree eventually that's where we're headed, but Biden's right it has to be a slippery slope.

We've had this discussion before, and with all respect, nothing's going to change. The gop didn't have the will to run on fundamental change, and that too probably would have been unpopular. But yes, when there was a mandate to change HC the gop chose … nothing. And Trump ran on a bigger better imaginary plan.

Back in 2008, gop senator Wicker in Miss opposed Obamacare and said we should just expand Medicaid. And Miss is one of the states that didn't expand Medicaid. The gop has no credibility on this .. or anything else anymore.
medicare for all will close hospitals. why do dems wish to take hospitals and close them?

Christ, I've posted at least a hundred times on this forum what the GOP should offer.

Easily a hundred times.
I guess I am very forgetful or I am 0-100 in seeing your post.

Can you link to your prior posts about it?

Thanks
:beer:

no one is heartbroken if they lose private Insurance

^^^ typical liberal arrogance. Ignore and dismiss the fact that many people are happy with their private insurance and want to keep it. FORCE them to give up their private insurance and accept government health insurance. If they refuse to OBEY then PUNISH them with fines, extortion, and threats.

Alternatively we can tell liberals to fuck off!

Healthcare insurance was better before Obamacare. All Obamacare did was add a $10,000 deductible, so most Americans lost healthcare coverage

Any and all healthcare costs pre-tax, including insurance deductibles and premiums, before income tax. Make the industry more competitive.

Forum List

Back