Forest hills man partially ate food put it back on shelf during facebook video police say

A Forest Hills man is facing three citations after police say he partially consumed food at a local Sheetz and then put the items back on the shelf.
Forest Hills man partially ate food, put it back on shelf at Sheetz during Facebook video, police say | TribLIVE.com

The dingleberries you leftist douches raised what pigs.........
The food wasn't free after all. He was dumb to even record himself committing the thief and posted it onto social media Now in these days. That there is something that it is causing people not to look before they leap. That they are going in blindly.

jumping-off-a-cliff-gif-10.gif

The guy did apologize for being a drunken idiot so there`s that. It was indeed disgusting though and far from being funny.

I went into a Sheetz once. It was around 3 in the morning. I was travelling and I made a stop on the way back up north. It was a really shady pace. Shady as in sketchy. There were no trees.

Blacks do this all over. Any grocery store frequented by blacks is suspect of having adulterated food.

Conduct yourselves accordingly.

Once before all the Tylenol and other adulteration scares that caused most every food product to be sealed, I got home once with a jar of Jif and someone had taken a big fingerful of peanut butter out of it. And no, there weren't any black folks for miles around. You asshole, there's nothing racial about it.

Thank God for a new wave of criminals and miscreants so stupid that they actually record their crimes for all to see.
Kind of like Joe Biden bragging on video to his Council of Foreign Relations elitist pals how he shut down a corruption
probe in Ukraine by threatening to shut off the aid to their nation.

Thank God for a new wave of criminals and miscreants so stupid that they actually record their crimes for all to see.
Kind of like Joe Biden bragging on video to his Council of Foreign Relations elitist pals how he shut down a corruption
probe in Ukraine by threatening to shut off the aid to their nation.
As they used to remind us when we were working over at juvi: We don't get the smart ones--we got the ones who got caught.
lol

Forum List

Back