Foreigners can now serve in the Ukrainian Air Force

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
The "American Volunteer Group" (AVG) aka "The Flying Tigers" were volunteer American vets flying American planes under the flag of the Republic of China Air Force. They struck devastating blows against the Japanese invaders in China after Pearl Harbor. Revered in China to this day.

Ukraine needs to get in touch with all the US private air force contractors. They could handle the job quickly.

The "American Volunteer Group" (AVG) aka "The Flying Tigers" were volunteer American vets flying American planes under the flag of the Republic of China Air Force. They struck devastating blows against the Japanese invaders in China after Pearl Harbor. Revered in China to this day.

Ukraine needs to get in touch with all the US private air force contractors. They could handle the job quickly.

Why haven't you gone over there to fight for Zelensky?

This is the only way that Ukraine will ever be able to field NATO jets, for certainly, Ukraine does not have any pilots left itself.

:auiqs.jpg:

I seriously doubt they will find enough, "volunteers," though. Intelligent folks know, these folks are going to be paid under the table by our tax funds, or they just won't find enough western pilots.

This war will be over by winter of next year.

Why haven't you gone over there to fight for Zelensky?

That's exactly what I want to know too!

He only likes to fight from his mother's basement....too afraid to do the right thing and be killed for the country he defends so much!

Typical coward!

Can we just add NATO squadron to UAF and finish off those maskal bastards?
First, one squadron would not be enough.

Second, that would start WWIII, then, we would all die, and the Ukraine theater of war, would be the least of our worries.

We arent giving Ukraine fighter jets.

I am the one cheering on pootler´s old dick

ps

Second, that would start WWIII
I know Muscovites better than you do, they know that Moscow ulus can´t fight a war against us . google " brat na pont" crime slang

1679259610575.png

Train as many ex NATO personnel as you like, but the small problem of having no planes to fly creates a difficulty .

Forum List

Back