Foreign Policy

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
President Obama's efforts to sanction Iran continue to work; Romney's Brinkmanship is likely a result of the neocons - those who signed the PNAC - influence on him and his lack of any foreign policy/miliatry experience.

Iran bans export of 50 goods as sanctions bite: report - Yahoo! News

For those interested and don't know about the PNAC and who are the neocons see:

Statement of Principles

Do we really want these people in control again? Keep in mind what George Santayana wrote, "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it"

• Banned
On display above, one can see willful ignorance and personal attacks. I particular enjoy subtle attacks by Elvis. Thank you Elvis, I look forward to the day that you will once post something of substance.

That said, the issue is not me it is the fact that the sanctions on Iran by us and Western Europe seem to be working, and no American has been killed or wounded in a war of choice. I wonder (people who actually think wonder, those who commented above likely don't) how those who signed the PNAC would be acting today if they had not been banished from power; how much influence they might have in a Romney Administration; and, how Romney - widely known as "etch-a-sketch man" - would respond to a 3:00 AM phone call.

On display above, one can see willful ignorance and personal attacks. I particular enjoy subtle attacks by Elvis. Thank you Elvis, I look forward to the day that you will once post something of substance.

That said, the issue is not me it is the fact that the sanctions on Iran by us and Western Europe seem to be working, and no American has been killed or wounded in a war of choice. I wonder (people who actually think wonder, those who commented above likely don't) how those who signed the PNAC would be acting today if they had not been banished from power; how much influence they might have in a Romney Administration; and, how Romney - widely known as "etch-a-sketch man" - would respond to a 3:00 AM phone call.

Well we know how Obama reacted to the call. He allowed 4 americans to be killed.
I'd rather have someone with balls like Kennedy when he told the Russians to get the missles out of Cuba and showed he was willing to actually use military force.

Well we know how Obama reacted to the call. He allowed 4 americans to be killed.
I'd rather have someone with balls like Kennedy when he told the Russians to get the missles out of Cuba and showed he was willing to actually use military force.

President Obama no more allowed 4 Americans to be kill than President Bush allow 3000+ Americans to be killed on 9-11.

Watch Faux much?

• Banned

You're a talking point late - Faux has moved on, past fast and furious, past 'birtherism', past Rev. Wright, past all the usual bullshit the right must defecate since they have nothing more substantive or useful to offer.

President Obama no more allowed 4 Americans to be kill than President Bush allow 3000+ Americans to be killed on 9-11.

Watch Faux much?

Don't have cable. There is enough evidence to show Obama did let these people die without Fox. Maybe you need to stop watching MSNBC.

Watch Faux much?

Don't have cable. There is enough evidence to show Obama did let these people die without Fox. Maybe you need to stop watching MSNBC.

What evidence? If you don't have a smoking gun and state unequivocally, "Obama did let these people die" why would anyone conclude - as do I - you're nothing but a partisan hack and a liar?

Watch Faux much?

What evidence? If you don't have a smoking gun and state unequivocally, "Obama did let these people die" why would anyone conclude - as do I - you're nothing but a partisan hack and a liar?

Coming from you that is a compliment.

Forum List

Back