Foreign policy has been a weakness of Trump

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
The trade wars has hurt America as well as other countries. He’s the opposite of speak softly carry a big stick. Cozy’s up to dictators. Most of our allies don’t like him. Our enemies don’t fear him.He hasn’t even spoken out against repressive regimes. Now I know everyone will funny this OP and bash me calling me a neocon, reminding me that Trump hasn’t gotten us into any more military conflicts and scaled down our interventions, even though I not suggesting that is the proper course of action.. The problem is is I feel all of his actions and inactions will come back to bite us eventually.

Trade wars are going to hurt while they are going on. It's the endgame that matters.
I'm not saying they will work out, I'm saying no one knows.
He does cozy up to dictators. I think that is an inherited trait passed down from every president.
Do we have any "allies?"

The trade wars has hurt America as well as other countries. He’s the opposite of speak softly carry a big stick. Cozy’s up to dictators. Most of our allies don’t like him. Our enemies don’t fear him.He hasn’t even spoken out against repressive regimes. Now I know everyone will funny this OP and bash me calling me a neocon, reminding me that Trump hasn’t gotten us into any more military conflicts and scaled down our interventions, even though I not suggesting that is the proper course of action.. The problem is is I feel all of his actions and inactions will come back to bite us eventually.
Yep....he's not enough of a warmonger for some folks.
The thing is.....Trump is trying to help America.....not kill our kids in senseless wars and drive Muslims from their homes so they can migrate all over the planet and spread their filth wherever they settle.

Just your opinion-I don't what our so called allies think or his style for handling dictators-they are hurting under his sanctions.

He hasn’t even spoken out against repressive regimes
He leaves that to his lapdogs.
For the record: He won the elections with not speaking out against "repressive regimes".

Nonsense. He spoke of Democrats throughout the campaign.

How long was he a Democrat?

Irrelevant.

True. Whatever, he is going out of his first term without anything accomplished. One can say he did sponge on his allies in his trade war, weak sheep they are. But that was easy. China will be a harder cookie.

Foreign policy is Trump's strong point. Idiots like Clinton, Bush and Obama have made our foreign policy a laughing point. Trump is fixing that. Viva Trump

Actuallyi it'sone of Trump's strongest suits. He actually gets shit changed for the better and done while all the previous assholes just kept kicking the can down the road or like Obama even made things worse.

Riiiiight because all the 'professional' politicians have done a bang up job on foreign policy. The Biden's and Clinton's spent most of their time shaking down foreign governments for money.

Why can't the left realize that the "trade wars" have been going on for decades and President Trump is the first President who is trying to beat China? What is it that the crazy angry left loves about China? Is it about Biden's investments or maybe the NBA's Chinese shoe sponsors who are calling the shots? Why can't the left support America and support President Trump instead of constant ignorant whining about "foreign policy"?

Last edited:
He hasn’t even spoken out against repressive regimes
He leaves that to his lapdogs.
For the record: He won the elections with not speaking out against "repressive regimes".

Nonsense. He spoke of Democrats throughout the campaign.

How long was he a Democrat?

Irrelevant.

True. Whatever, he is going out of his first term without anything accomplished. One can say he did sponge on his allies in his trade war, weak sheep they are. But that was easy. China will be a harder cookie.

Trump did a lot starting with tax cut-Democrats and RINOS torpedoed all his efforts-the bastards.

Trump is all about now. He makes no plans for the future of America.

Forum List

Back