FORE!! Prez On 52nd Day Of Golf...

Like i said,do go on justifying if that makes you happy. But poverty numbers will go on being the highest numbers recorded in the 50yrs of poverty record-keeping as well. Are you really so sure you're proud of all those Hopey Changey Vacations and Golf outings? Really?

Libo....are you really such a simpleton?

Do you really think Presidents don't have personal time while they are president? Do you realize Lincoln took time off during the Civil War, FDR took time off during the Depression, Reagan took time off during his recession.

Do you get the point that almost ALL presidents play golf?

Do you get the point that your continued posts on this subject make you look like a petty wingnut whining about everything Obama?

Like i said,do go on justifying if that makes you happy. But poverty numbers will go on being the highest numbers recorded in the 50yrs of poverty record-keeping as well. Are you really so sure you're proud of all those Hopey Changey Vacations and Golf outings? Really?

Do you really think Presidents don't have personal time while they are president? Do you realize Lincoln took time off during the Civil War, FDR took time off during the Depression, Reagan took time off during his recession.

Do you get the point that your continued posts on this subject make you look like a petty wingnut whining about everything Obama?

With poverty numbers at record highs,i still feel it is in very poor taste for this President to take so many Vacations and Golf so much. That's just how i feel. You can continue to cheerlead but i wont be joining you. I'll ask you the question again...Are you really so sure you're proud of all these Hopey Changey Vacations and Golf outings?

With poverty numbers at record highs,i still feel it is in very poor taste for this President to take so many Vacations and Golf so much. That's just how i feel. You can continue to cheerlead but i wont be joining you. I'll ask you the question again...Are you really so sure you're proud of all these Hopey Changey Vacations and Golf outings?

Pissed about vacations? What about Bush Jr's extensive vacations at Crawford during the Iraq war?

And......what's even more.........what about him having a Saudi over to his place and walking around holding his hand?

Do you really think America has not gone through worse times than this? Can you name a single President who did not have personal time off or did not take vacations?

I'll wait...

If you can't come up with one, I'll just asume you are a petty Obama hater applying a different standard to the President you hate

Poverty numbers weren't at record-highs when BOOOOOSH was in there. They are now.

Do you really think America has not gone through worse times than this? Can you name a single President who did not have personal time off or did not take vacations?

I'll wait...

If you can't come up with one, I'll just asume you are a petty Obama hater applying a different standard to the President you hate

With record-high deficits and record-high poverty numbers,these are pretty rough times for most Americans. America has gone through worse times but that doesn't mean much to the Millions of Americans who are suffering right now. I also don't have a problem with Presidents taking Vacations or playing Golf. I just think this current President has gone overboard with it. I mean come on,all that Golfing during the Oil Spill disaster? That was a real disgrace in my opinion. He should think about scaling back. That's all i'm saying. You can justify his behavior,that's certainly your right. I'm just not going with you on that.

Poverty numbers weren't at record-highs when BOOOOOSH was in there. They are now.

How did BOOOOOOOSH behave during the worst of the economic collapse (Aug 2008)???

Bush-slapping-Misty.jpg

"DA BOOOOOOOOSH!!" just doesn't cut it. Times have changed and things are much worse now. Less Vacationing and less Golfing would be good advice for this current President.

If this is the "Hope & Change" some feel is worth defending then i think it's time to scrap this "Hope & Change" farce. It's not about the Golf,it's about the jobs Mr. President. Make 2010 count people.

Last edited:
Ranking The Golfing Presidents: Golf Digest

1 John F. Kennedy Despite chronic back pain, averaged 80.
2 Dwight D. Eisenhower Had a green outside the Oval Office.
3 Gerald R. Ford Clumsy, but was a legitimate 80s-shooter.
4 Franklin D. Roosevelt At 39, polio robbed him of a powerful golf swing.
5 George H.W. Bush Once got his handicap down to 11.
6 George W. Bush Outgoing prez is a capable 15-handicapper.
7 Bill Clinton Can break 90, especially using his "Billigans."
8 Barack Obama The lefty plays more hoops than golf.
9 Ronald Reagan Didn't play often or well (best was low 90s).
10 Warren G. Harding Struggled to break 95.
11 William Howard Taft As hapless a golfer as he was a chief executive.
12 Woodrow Wilson Played more than Ike but almost never broke 100.
13 Richard M. Nixon He shot 79 once and quit the game.
14 Lyndon B. Johnson Played with senators to secure votes for the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
15 Calvin Coolidge When he vacated the White House, he left his clubs behind.

Last edited:
Ranking The Golfing Presidents: Golf Digest

1 John F. Kennedy Despite chronic back pain, averaged 80.
2 Dwight D. Eisenhower Had a green outside the Oval Office.
3 Gerald R. Ford Clumsy, but was a legitimate 80s-shooter.
4 Franklin D. Roosevelt At 39, polio robbed him of a powerful golf swing.
5 George H.W. Bush Once got his handicap down to 11.
6 George W. Bush Outgoing prez is a capable 15-handicapper.
7 Bill Clinton Can break 90, especially using his "Billigans."
8 Barack Obama The lefty plays more hoops than golf.
9 Ronald Reagan Didn't play often or well (best was low 90s).
10 Warren G. Harding Struggled to break 95.
11 William Howard Taft As hapless a golfer as he was a chief executive.
12 Woodrow Wilson Played more than Ike but almost never broke 100.
13 Richard M. Nixon He shot 79 once and quit the game.
14 Lyndon B. Johnson Played with senators to secure votes for the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
15 Calvin Coolidge When he vacated the White House, he left his clubs behind.

So other Presidents played Golf too? What's your point? This current President has presided over the highest number of people living in poverty in the 50yrs of poverty record-keeping. You would think he would cut back a bit on his Vacations and Golf outings no? Other Presidents playing Golf too just isn't a real defense. This is "Hope & Change" after all.

I hope every GOP idiot loses their election.

Yes, we need more democratics in full control of this mess, spending money we don't have...:cuckoo:

Oh, you like when the Repugs controlled the White House, The House of Representatives and The Senate from2001 (When the former deserter-in-chief took office) until 2007, when the Dems took control? YOu like when the Repugs spent money like it was going out of style?

Forum List

Back