FORE!! Prez On 52nd Day Of Golf...

Wow,52 Days of Golf? Must be nice. The nation goes on suffering while the Prez goes on Golfing and Vacationing. Good to see he's feeling our pain. WTG Prez. :clap2:

Again with this lame crap.

YOUR DRAfT DODGER PREZ (George "I will not play golf while our TROOPS ARE IN HARM'S WAY" Bush) spent fully two (02) Years of his Eight (08) Years in Office on Vacation.

What exactly were YOU, YOU LAME PIECE OF REPUGLCIANT SHIT saying about that? I wager nothing. What exactly were YOU, YOU LAME PIECE OF REPUGLICANT SHIT, saying when the our deserter-in-chief when he not ony continued to play golf, but did so while saying "Now watch this drive."

If this smelly-mound-o-crap is the best you can come up with, I most strongly suggest you do several things.

1. Grow the fuck up.

2. Get a fucking life.

3. Move the fuck out of your Mother's fucking basesment.

Frankly, Mo Golf for Obama is Mo Bettah.

The more he plays golf the less time he has to fuck up the country.

Who cares? It looks bad, but so what? Truth is he can do most of his job from a golf course, and what he can't he can leave to do.

Boehner is in the House of Representatives, dumbshit. And he isn't the chief executive of anything.
Major fail, asshole.

CEOs don't golf?

CEO's of sane companies haven't made thier job harder...that came from the guy bent on playing Golf, Taking multiple vacations on the people's dime...and screwing the people in the process.

Nice try shithead.

KingObamaQueenMichelleAntoinette.jpg

Image: EIB

Wow,52 Days of Golf? Must be nice. The nation goes on suffering while the Prez goes on Golfing and Vacationing. Good to see he's feeling our pain. WTG Prez. :clap2:

YOUR DRAfT DODGER PREZ (George "I will not play golf while our TROOPS ARE IN HARM'S WAY" Bush) spent fully two (02) Years of his Eight (08) Years in Office on Vacation.

What exactly were YOU, YOU LAME PIECE OF REPUGLCIANT SHIT saying about that? I wager nothing. What exactly were YOU, YOU LAME PIECE OF REPUGLICANT SHIT, saying when the our deserter-in-chief when he not ony continued to play golf, but did so while saying "Now watch this drive."

If this smelly-mound-o-crap is the best you can come up with, I most strongly suggest you do several things.

1. Grow the fuck up.

2. Get a fucking life.

hahahaha, with this post you're telling OTHERS to grow up...snort:lol:

1. Grow the fuck up.

2. Get a fucking life.

:lol: :cuckoo:

America suffers while the Prez Golfs and Vacations. I'm glad that's so funny to you Hopey Changey sheep but it's not very funny to most Americans.

America suffers while the Prez Golfs and Vacations. I'm glad that's so funny to you Hopey Changey sheep but it's not very funny to most Americans.

eisenhower-golf.jpg

Libo...thanks for raising this important issue......

jfk-golf-penny-loafers-sparrow-hall-silver-thread.jpg

Please.......Not Ronald Reagan too!
reagan_golf_small.jpg

Last edited:
You can try to justify all the Vacationing & Golfing by this Prez,but that don't make it right. These are very difficult times for most Americans. The number of people living in poverty in this country is now at it's highest number ever recorded in the 50yrs of poverty record-keeping. Most Americans don't get to enjoy so many vacations and rounds of Golf. It just seems like very poor taste for this President to be taking all those vacations and golfing so much. Especially in these times. But do go on justifying if that makes you happy. Others are entitled to their feelings and opinions too though.

George-W.-Bush-AP-6038115.jpg

No....no...Bush wouldn't play too!

Hey Libo....BOOOoooooosh

Libo says......It just seems like very poor taste for this President to be taking all those vacations and golfing so much

Last edited:
Like i said,do go on justifying if that makes you happy. But poverty numbers will go on being the highest numbers recorded in the 50yrs of poverty record-keeping as well. Are you really so sure you're proud of all those Hopey Changey Vacations and Golf outings? Really?

Forum List

Back