"Fore" More Years??...

“I just think it’s time to have a president whose idea of being ‘hands on’ doesn’t mean getting a better grip on the golf club,” Romney told potential caucus voters in Iowa.

Wow... That's a good one

Breaking News: Presidents don't spend 100% of their time in the Office of the President.

You guys should be happy. The more Obama is not doing presidential things, the less he can "ruin" the country, right?

You guys should be happy. The more Obama is not doing presidential things, the less he can "ruin" the country, right?

Oh, I actually am happy when he isnt ruining the country.

Id just prefer someone who would actually do something to benefit the nation.

It's that love of country thing.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
I guess Romney realizes what will be coming from the Left if he's the Nominee. He had to toughen up. The smears from the Left are going to be vicious & numerous. He'll have to fight.

I guess Romney realizes what will be coming from the Left if he's the Nominee. He had to toughen up. The smears from the Left are going to be vicious & numerous. He'll have to fight.

Anyone who gets the nomination is going to have a fight on their hand. I think anyone who thinks this race is going to be a cakewalk for either candidate is nothing but a partisan hack detached from reality.

Anyone who gets the nomination is going to have a fight on their hand. I think anyone who thinks this race is going to be a cakewalk for either candidate is nothing but a partisan hack detached from reality.

Oh yea. That's for sure.

Obama cancels Hawaiian Vacation after Romney rips him for vacationing while Payroll Tax is in limbo. Romney then launches Fortyfore.com website: 'Donate $18 to send President Obama on a permanant Vacation.'

Whoa,Romney getting tough? Interesting. :popcorn:

President Obama won't go to Hawaii while payroll tax is in limbo - TheHill.com
Donate $18 to send President Obama on a permanent vacation.
You Teabaggers make this.....

....[URL="http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/post/obama-bowing-to-foreign-dictators--and-his-golf-game/2011/12/08/gIQAvANkfO_blog.html?hpid=z3"]tooooooooooooooooo EASY[/URL]!!!

Obama: 11 vacations, totaling all or part of 70 days.

22 visits to Camp David, totaling all or part of 54 days.

Bush: 28 visits to his Texas ranch, totaling all or part of 207 days.

72 visits to Camp David, totally all or part of 228 days.

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
528.gif

Romney is getting pretty aggressive. To beat the vicious Left,he'll have to play hardball.

Forum List

Back